[REL] Grimarillion v90d

My regular groupmate has asked me to find a way to decrease the volume of the Terrorknight skill Whispers of Madness. Any tips for how I can do that without breaking the mod? Would any changes have to be done in both his and my versions of the mod?

hi iam noticing that i cannot found items with zenith mastery above level 80 my last drops on them is lvl 75 items even the craftable is only 75 max

Hi!
Is v64e Compatible Forgotten Gods?

I read in the Zenith thread that the creator isn’t updating it any longer, but then read here he is working on it. Thanks for posting this, makes me rethink going through the game only to find in Ashes and Forgotten that skill specific loot has tapped out. Maybe not the end of the world though since Zenith masteries seem very strong compared to the others.

Ceno says he is back and working on updating the mod. No ETA on anything though. He wants to add items and “fix” broken things (I hope).

Yep, working as intended. Ceno never created items for Zenith, we only have a handful of craftables that were made ages ago.

If you change the sound, I believe both players will need the “updated” mod.

v66c
https://mega.nz/#!bUNjWADR!KFrXKUC3qa442AQ1d7dT2J3gO4q_nmvE19apC6AhHkE

Changelog

v66c
[Grimmest]
*Applied latest Grimmest update.

[Items]
*Fixed an issue where one of the old loottables for GQ slipped in and may have been preventing mythical GQ rings from dropping.

[Devotions]
*Unlocked all devotion shrines on Ultimate difficulty. Dunno if it actually works or not though.

[Misc]
*Merits work now! This has nothing to do with this update, I just want people to know that merits are working!
*Removed certain text files that may have been conflicting with Grimarillion texts.

[Dream]
Distortion Wave:
*Updated FX. (had to be done, certain changes in the latest update seem to have broken certain wave skills, let me know if you find others, I might tweak it more though.)

Grimmest seems to not work with 66c.

There are no “G” to buy at the Satyr, no Heroes, and Grimmest (or for me “El Grimmest” isn’t written in the upper-left corner).

Can confirm what Grimon said: there is no Nyborg option in the crafting menu by the Satyr.

Luckily, i’ve already had one crafted while playing on the last version.

Although, when i tried to use it, the current setting for Grimmest was “Borked” and basically nothing worked, untill i tinkered around with it. So, every time you load back into the game, settings for the spawner get screwed up and you have to set everything up again for it to even work.

Sadly packing mods never goes as planned.

I tested this for an hour before releasing, and at the very least, the nyborg was spawning on character creation and wasn’t reading as “borked”

it worked for me, though it did not work in standalone grimmest. which is really odd. also, autopickup wasn’t working for whatever reason.

Autopickup was removed in 66a or 66b. It wasn’t working properly in multiplayer among other issues.

I’m running the most recent version and have no issues with the NPC. I had like 6 of his items before this patch and now I have one (which is great). He summons just like before and reappears in the inventory when you walk away. No issues with changing hero spawns or regular spawns. Great patch!

But if you start a fresh game/character, you won’t have access to Grimmest. Or if you don’t have G in your inventories, this is what happened to me.

how can i install autoloot manually?

v66c database replacement

https://mega.nz/#!SVM1TYKT!R9kdANTgVScME59FBAKPgQWFKkvDw_tlQTAkucXpI-w

[spoiler][Grimmest]
*Tried fixing an issue where Nyborg wasn’t being deposited into your inventory on load if you didn’t have one.
*Tried fixing an issue where Zeke wasn’t saving your Grimmest settings.
*Fixed an issue where Nyborg wasn’t craftable

[/spoiler]

How to install:
You need v66c installed already. Download this one, open it, drag and drop onto the database folder. Replace.

playing on 66c fix ultimate difficulty the spawn rates of heroes seems to be broken

lowest grimmest hero spawn rate (alcoholic) will make it have about 8 boss enemies every pack of monsters

But does it lag less than before for that level of spawns?

Having the same issue as scurvey_cur. With 66c and the fix, even with lowest grimmist settings I’m seeing almost nothing but packs of hero units, as if I’m playing on the highest setting on the 66b version of the mod.

Going back to 66c without the database fix seems to have fixed this issue, the spawns now seems to follow the selected difficulty again.

yes the performance is much better, doubled my fps on 8700k+1080ti

i played on 2% spawns last week and it had lots of stutters and fps drops, with the broken spawns it keeps a consistent 120 fps

Really good Jiaco, there is no freeze/stutter/lag with all those Heroes.
But as Scurvey_cur said, now, even in Alcoholic, they are everywhere lol.
:rolleyes: