[REL] Grimarillion v90d

Try posting an image or at least an item name so someone can figure what you’re seeing in your game.

If I summon thorn sprites with divine demeter’s sorrow equipped the game crashes.

Ok well 2 of those items posted are D3 items. Grimer just posted an update earlier, hopefully the fix is in there because I am working on uploading the Grimarillion update with the contents of that.

The chromatic staff is not bugged.

v71b Changelog

[Diablo 3]
*Applied 3.1 update. See here:
[MOD] Diablo 3 Classes: Patch 3.1 Released

[Grim Quest]

Items:
*Fixed a possible bug in the GQ medals/belts loottables.

Dream:
Astral Rift:
*Fixed an issue where the phantasm skill wasn’t scaling.

Nature:
Thorn Sprites:
*Fixed a crash that occured when Divine Demeter’s Sorrow was equipped.

Download

I’ll just copy pasta this…

2 Likes

The Rainbow file also updated for v71b. :dizzy:

3 Likes

I can’t keep up with all these patches :smiley:.Great job in fixing bugs btw as that can be a biatch

Hi for some reason, Diablo 3 items have disappeared from both blacksmiths in the latest updates. I can’t find where to craft Diablo 3 items using Forgotten Souls and the Kunai items.

Read the D3 changelogs

1 Like

Npc is named Haedrig Eamon, he is found next to the children and the NPC called Constance who gives the fabric quest. They are located at the top right hand corner of devil’s crossing.

1 Like

Thanks, I found him now.

No empowered or mythic version of penetrating spear of k k’bi drop.

Hello! Love the mod. Seems like there’s a problem in the Shattered Realm with one of the mobs though- the MANIFESTATION OF HUNGER (triple octopus thing) does not seem to drop any souls, making it impossible to progress further.

Are you using a pet build? The mod shouldn’t affect this wave at all so idk what could be the issue.

For the warfare skill battle standard what’s the point of increasing the buff duration by levels when the standard itself lasts for 10s always. The buff vanishes with the standard.

The standard used to have a longer duration and cooldown a while back.

we cant share vault with other characters?

Not sure what you mean by vault. The char-specific stash is never shared with other chars and the transfer stash is shared with other chars playing the same mod.

That is handled this way by GD, not the mod itself.

look my vault… i cant shared my items with other charc with same MOD