[REL] Grimarillion v90d

we cant share vault with other characters?

Not sure what you mean by vault. The char-specific stash is never shared with other chars and the transfer stash is shared with other chars playing the same mod.

That is handled this way by GD, not the mod itself.

look my vault… i cant shared my items with other charc with same MOD

You are missing a button (center top, left of the name). Make sure GD is up to date and also that you use the latest version of the mod.

1 Like

Heyoo, got a problem when exploring underground transit before Krieg’s laboratory(Grimarillion), screen turns black but can hear the game music, i tried it with another characters but same problem occours :frowning:

Download

v72 Changelog

[Grim Quest]
Items:
*Added 24 mythical shields and updated the 24 non-mythical variants. (Thanks to Bane for the new designs)
*Fixed an issue with Spellbreaker Waistguard GQ71, Maw of Despair GQ87, and Ulda’Jax GQ98 and invalid skill profiles.
*Added new FX to many of the recently added mythical staff skill modifiers.
*Fixed an issue with Brimstone ring with invalid skill profile bug.
*Mythical Amulet of Morpheus - added 1 summon limit to Astral Rift.
*Mythical Geras Walking Stick - added 100% chaos->vitality and 200 vitality damage to Astral Rift.
*Crosier of Osiris - added pet bonuses: 40% to all damage, 10% OA, 16% AS.
*Earthen Talisman - moved +1 to Earth to Heart of Earth relic.
*Heart of Earth - removed flat armor, added 12% armor bonus.
*Song of Serpent - removed flat armor, added 5% armor bonus.
*Divine Sagaris Tartarus - removed -CD modifier to Battle Standard.
*Divine Hiemal Decapitator - removed skill modifiers for Boreas Swirling Storm (50 cold damage, chance to freeze). Added granted skill instead.
*Divine Iris - removed elemental damage to Boreas Swirling Storm, increased elemental damage to Rupture to 120.
*Divine Scepter of Thanatos - changed Boreas Swirling Storm skill modifiers (-100 DA/-20% total speed) to -15% lightning/aether RR.
*Mythical Sakur-Aba - removed conversion, aether/lightning damage modifiers to Boreas Swirling Storm.
*Divine Anubis Wrath - removed skill modifiers for Boreas Swirling Storm (50 aether damage, -60 OA). Added 80 vitality damage and -60 OA to Somnial Hex.
*Divine Orion’s Mace - removed skill modifier for Eye of the Storm (70 ele damage).
*Divine Lykaion Malleus - removed skill modifier for Eye of the Storm (lightning retaliation). Added 18% RATA to Granted Skill.
*Mythical Fei Lian’s Galespear - removed skill modifier for Eye of the Storm (20% crit damage). Added 20% crit damage to Granted Skill.
*Mythical Golden Shield of Pelaron - removed skill modifier for Boreas Swirling Storm (200% ele damage). Increased %WD to Whirling Tempest to 20%, added -1 second skill recharge to Radiate.

Earth:
Ring of Flame:
*Increased radius by 2m across all ranks. (3.5-7m)

Eruption:
*Reworked as a lower cooldown skill similar to Ravenous Earth. Cooldown reduced to 3 seconds, duration to 4 seconds.
*Moved down 1 tier.
*Damage, radius and fragments adjusted due to lower cooldown.
*FX updated.

Eruption - Molten Lava:
*Reduced burn damage and duration, reduced physical resist reduction duration.
*Reduced mana cost.
*Removed fumble chance and slow.
*Added %Phys and %Fire dmg modifiers.
*No longer adds a single fragment to the center of the eruption, the effect is applied to every projectile instead of the single fragment.

Volcanic Orb:
*FX updated for the millionth time. With the new FX to eruption, it made sense for a volcanic orb to have a similar appearance to the magma fragments.

Hunting:
Marksmanship:
*Added new FX to the projectile.

Spirit:
Ternion Attack:
*Added new FX when using a staff.

Storm:
Boreas Swirling Storm:
*Increased the radius of the hidden attack used for devotion triggers.

Boreas Swirling Storm - Freezing Tempest:
*Reworked the debuff application method, purely to try and fix a crash (to no avail). Should still be the same functionally though.

Warfare:
Battle Standard:
*Cooldown reduced to 5 seconds, mana cost increased slightly.
*Reduced buff radius to 3.8 meters like Inquisitor Seal
*Adjusted damage absorb scaling, now scales higher early ranks grant less dmg absorb
*Bonus physical damage massively reduced.
*Reduced OA scaling at all ranks.
*Bonus to all skills removed. Now that battle standard can be pretty much permanent, this stat really couldn’t stay.

Battle Standard - Glory:
*Reduced DA scaling at low ranks, increased at high ranks.
*Removed Cooldown reduction
*Added Crit Dmg (up to 20% at 22/12)

Battle Standard - Triumph:
*Removed Aura fx. (eye cancer causing fx…)

Drag n Drop installation, make sure to backup your stuff, never know what happens with these updates.

Edit:
There’s a potential issue with the folder name, make sure to check before playing that the mod folder is called “grimarillion” and nothing else. Atm the extracted folder is called “grimarillion _full” and will need to be renamed to work properly.

You are on a roll :wink:

Man i am so happy.I though i lost my old save game.I found a copy of it which only have 2 lower lvl’sI use to me lvl 91 i am lvl 89 with my terror/champion.I got some other toons as well although i started a wiz + storm which are lvl 50 now.I might go on with her.

Thank you for all these updates keeping the mod alive :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

PS:I would like to see a lot more class specific items.I know your busy with items and the filter doesn’t work correctly.Not sure if this is mod related or gd related as i got it set to only my mastery with lighting item drops but it still drop random gear without the options i selected.

Btw are there a bug with the 1handed scepter Atrophy?It increase my dps from 14k to 24k.I do around 6k with my spell which are expected from my magic but idk how it can increase my dps so much with weak specs

The Rainbow file was updated for v72. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

There’s a potential issue with the folder name, make sure to check before playing that the mod folder is called “grimarillion” and nothing else. Atm the extracted folder is called “grimarillion _full” and will need to be renamed to work properly.

I will try to fix the zip later today after work, (assuming there are no other issues) will be a simple re-upload.

1 Like

@ASYLUM101
Some items still have invalid skill profile:

• Mythical Natalya’s Sight
  • Mythical The Johnstone
  • Mythical Death Watch Mantle

Those are not Grim Quest items. Up to Grimer and okami to fix these issues, as far as I know there haven’t been any updates to address this.

Didn’t know that. Thanks for the info :slight_smile:

This is more specificly related to Grim quest I’d imagine - On Shattered Realms the game appears to think that the “Bone Fiend” and “Skeletal Soldiers” (pets from the “Spirit” class) are enemies, and automatically changes the pointer to the “attack” mode when hovering over them, even though you can’t actually damage them yourself, this in itself is not a problem (other than making running a hassle), but, when you finish a level monsters of those types get unsummoned (which is an inconvenience) and upon reaching the parts where you’re in the arena to advance shards you can’t actually progress unless you can somehow unsummon them manually (which I don’t think you can with “Skeletal Soldiers”) - since the game appears to think that there are still enemies alive.

Is there a way to work around this (other than not summoning skeletal soldiers at all)?

Edit: The same happens with the “Circle of Power” - Although since this is a short lived temporary spell it’s not that much of an issue.

Playing spin to win warwind character, the new radius of battle standard is quite annoying. I mean the inquisitor seal is ok, if you’re a caster or ranger character being stationary, but when spinning to win the standard feels like wasted points a lot of the time now. Perhaps the radius could scale up with levels.

@Omesh:
Well… You can edit “Grimarillion” mod as see fit.

@ASYLUM101:
Thank you for such good implementation of masteries from “Titan Quest”.

There are some strange decisions in “Titan Quest” masteries of recent builds of “Grimarillion”. In original “Titan Quest” game masteries were played in styles that players are used to already. I think that changing play style of these masteries in “Grim Dawn” without a very good reason is not a good idea.
Please, do not think of my words as a criticism. It is just my opinion. You can do whatever you want as the author of these masteries. I have no problems with any changes in “Giramarillion” because I edit this mod regularly according to my needs.

Some skills in original “Titan Quest” game allowed certain builds. In “Grimarillion” masteries of “Titan Quest” these skills do not allow it. Some noticeable differences:

1. In “Battle Standard” skill in “Warfare” mastery had 12.0 meter radius. Now 3.8 meters.
  2. “Trance of Empathy”, “Trance of Convalescence”, “Trance of Wrath” skills in “Dream” mastery were present. Now they are absent.
  3. “Runes” mastery is absent in “Grimarillion”.
  4. All new skills from expansion “Titan Quest: Atlantis” (released on 9 May, 2019) are absent in “Grimarillion”.

And again. Thank you for your work.

One thing to consider is this is not a 1 to 1 conversion of TQ masteries.He will most prob change/add skills if the need arises.He may or may not add Runes mastery.The skills in expansion are still new so he will most prob add them in a later date.Making changes isn’t about just adding stuff.It goes about balancing.

At the moment i love how the TQ classes work.I got an Earth with GD necro and a D3 wizard with TQ storm and in my opinion they fit well.If he make changes etc it goes about balance.Can’t have classes that are op(earth golem are a little op)with skills but he dies quick in higher difficulty

Pretty much what Pierre said. This is not an exact translation of TQ masteries to GD Grim. They’ve been altered/changed/upgraded to fit in more with GD. Trances in Dream have been changed although iirc Convalescence is still there, although altered. Asylum has said several times he’s unlikely to add Rune and I expect that will go for the new skills introduced in Atlantis since he’s already added several new skills that fit the GD theme already to the TQ masteries.

Hi,

my wife and I gave this mod a try in multiplayer and experienced several severe issues, essentially making the game unplayable.
The most important:

• The joining player (the one who is not the host) seems to trigger every action he does twice. He does double damage (quad damage for ranged weapons) - even a normal hit with a white weapon on a lvl 1 character pops up two/four damage numbers. You can easily test this on the training dummies. Also some skills are casted multiple times - like summon wolves from the nature tree causing the first wolve to instantly die (death animation plays) and appear again. The wizards electrocute also does double damage (two damage numbers per hit) and consumes double the mana.
  • Sometimes summons on the joining player do not appear at all. The skill animations for summing skills play but the skill does nothing. The host does not even see the skill animation for the other player
  • The game is heavily out of sync for the joining player. Positions and animations for mobs and the host player are completely off. Often enough the monsters and the other player just stand there doing no animations. When disabling grimmest this problem disappears.

We are using GD+AOM+FG 1.1.4.2 from GOG and Grimarillion v72 (also tried v71 - same problems).

Thanks for the updates!! (and so promptly)

No problem on the folder rename ish but appreciate the heads up etc.

Keep up the great work!! - this mod has reinvigorated GD for me to such a degree, it’s crazy -

P.S. Thanks to Matougi for Rainbow in general and for keeping it updated for Grimarillion!