[REL] Grimarillion v90d

Ok that what i mean :slight_smile: Thx for answer

I have just started to mod Grim Dawn for the first time, and wanted to play Grimarillion’ I’m also interested in the D3 classes mod in Grimarillion. I noticed the D3 Classes mod by Grimer?, was updated to 3.2.

Do I wait for the next Grimarillion update or downlod v73 then 3.2 patch from Grimer?

73c include 3.1 i think. so you should wait until next update.
When? i also want know :wink:

Me too.:grinning:

I began looking at the new items between the AoM Grimarillion and FG Grimarillion. I saw that there are a ton of new Mythical Weapons, Rings, Amulets, and Medals for the Grim Quest classes, but unfortunately, I’m not seeing anything in the way of gear. The GQ equipment above gives nice bonuses to multiple classes, but without gear with relevant skill bonuses, it is very unlikely a player will be able to max out the main skill.

Of course, you may just use all the jewelry to get those skill points up, but then it makes it impossible to use any vanilla GD jewelry that could end up being build-defining.

Will there be any way to include GQ equipment that covers armor?

v74 Changelog

Grimmest:
*Adjusted multiplier for “alcoholic” setting. This should allow more heroes to spawn.
*Removed Arcane heroes from the grimmest spawn pool.
*Removed certain Supporter heroes from the grimmest spawn pool.

Shattered Affixes:
*Updated to version 1.8

Diablo 3:
*Updated to version 3.2

Animations:
*Fixed several animation issues with enemies who can wield staff and spear.

Misc:
*Updated the Grim Quest loading screen to fix an issue with the “G” in Grim Quest that was bugging me.

Items:
*A new change to fix loot drops from GQ items. The aim is to reduce the number of items that are too low level.
*Rage of Ares - fixed an issue with non-divine versions that had an invalid skill profile error.
*Cerberus’ Bite - fixed an issue with non-divine versions having a divine tag.
*Cerberus’ Bite - fixed an issue with an invalid skill on non-divine versions.
*Ring of the Shang - fixed an issue with an invalid skill.
*Lesser Girdle of Achilles - fixed an issue where this was showing up purple, as if it was a legendary item.
*Lesser Sash of Erebus - fixed an issue where this was showing up purple, as if it was a legendary item.
*Lesser Hecate’s Tainted Belt - fixed an issue where this was showing up purple, as if it was a legendary item.
*Lesser Artemis’ Hunting Girdle - fixed an issue where this was showing up purple, as if it was a legendary item.
*Lesser Stormbinder - fixed an issue where this was showing up purple, as if it was a legendary item.
*Lesser Demeter’s Sacred Leaves - fixed an issue where this was showing up purple, as if it was a legendary item.
*Lesser Cord of the Promethean Order - fixed an issue where this was showing up purple, as if it was a legendary item.
*Lesser Pythia’s Bindings - fixed an issue where this was showing up purple, as if it was a legendary item.
*Lesser Herakles’ Mighty Belt - fixed an issue where this was showing up purple, as if it was a legendary item.
*Riddle of the Sphinx - fixed an issue with an invalid skill.
*Sakur-Aba - replaced skill bonus to Strands of Fate with Dark Covenant.
*Mythical Sakur-Aba - removed redundant conversion mod for Distort Reality and replaced skill bonus to Strands of Fate with Dark Covenant…
*Qa’a - Elemental to Elemental conversion increased to 100%.
*Chromatic Staff - Elemental to Elemental conversion increased to 100%.
*Mythical Chromatic Staff - Elemental to Elemental conversion increased to 100%.
*Added Quality tags to all GQ offhand items. (Lesser, Greater, Divine)
*All GQ items that previously had the “Mythical” quality tag, should now have “Divine” instead. This will make it easier to differentiate a GQ mythical vs any other mythical items.
*Shield of Permathryn - raised level cap to 50, re-evaluated some stats to balance around having +2 to all skills.
*Added a divine (mythic) variant of Shield of Permathryn.
*Prokopios - slightly reduced the stats provided by this necklace.
*Added a divine (mythic) variant of Prokopios.
*Updated GQ Spears. (epics)
*Updated GQ Rings. (epics)
*Added 56 higher level variants for GQ epic rings (lesser/greater/divine)
*Updated GQ Crossbows. (epics and legendary)
*Added 21 GQ Divine Crossbows.
*Added a new Divine GQ Focus, Cosmicca.
*Removed many GQ variants of GD items from the drop tables and from the Satyr blacksmith. (no reason to have all these when GQ has it’s own “official” items now)
*Adjusted the stats of Razor Claw, Spirit Blight, and Summoner’s Totem pets.
*Reduced the skill costs of the Razor Claw pet’s skills.
*Something else?

Inquisitor:
Ranged Expertise:
*Fixed an issue where this bonus wasn’t working at all. Weird conflict when I enabled staff usage, should work ok now though.

Earth:
Earth Enchantment:
*Adjusted the weapon tint color when the buff is active to a more orange hue.
*Reduced the tinting of the weapon

Coredweller:
*Fixed an issue where the game would crash if you had a Divine Code of Hammurabi equipped.

Rogue:
Lay Trap - Poisonshot Trap:
*Fixed an issue where the game would bug out if enemies got too close to the trap.

Warfare:
Warhorn - Cacophony:
*Reduced transmute cap to 1 skill level.
*Removed Damage modified.

Spirit:
Spirit Ward:
*Updated the tag so that it is clear that the buff only affects the player.

Hunting:
Art of the Hunt:
*Added 12m radius.

Dream:
Sands of Sleep:
*Fixed an issue where the icon wasn’t square as intended.

Trance of Convalescence - Wrath:
*Updated the tag so it is more clear what this skill does.

Download:
MEGA
NEXUS

No previous versions necessary to install.

4 Likes

Reuploaded onto mega and nexus to fix an issue with the devil’s crossing gate.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update! HYPE!!!

Yep arcane and support heroes can be nasty if your melee not so much with range.

The Rainbow file was updated for Grimarillion v74 :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Are there no rings that gives +1 to all skills anymore… Its seems a Little nuts to remove the ring with +1 to all skills when there is no armor sets in the mod… Really hard to get max in any skill now… And the nerfs to the summoner totem (Relic) is a bit to much… It now has very low HP… If its needs anything its a buff…

Not sure if you change this.Can’t open gate in devils crossing at the start.I did download the latest version that got reuploaded.

go here and download the fix :slight_smile:

i got discord but need link to grimmilion server that link just goes to my discord page.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/570288936379744374/666785495392583730/grimarillion.7z

Try this :slight_smile:

Thank you very much works :smiley:

v74a Changelog

Misc:
*New mastery selection layout.
*Devil’s Crossing Gate removed, no need to click to open or deal with these dumb bugs that prevent it from opening.

Rogue:
Lay Trap - Poisonshot Trap:
*Tried to create a workaround for the issue that caused spatial distortions if the traps spawned on top of enemies seems to work so far? The fix was to prevent the trap from spawning on top of enemies.

Download:
MEGA
NEXUS

No previous versions necessary to install.

3 Likes

any way to expand inventory stash’s

The Rainbow file also updated for Grimarillion v74a

• Update version number
  • Fixed some tag mistakes
3 Likes

The same here cant open the poort , have to go back to 73