[REL] Grimarillion v90d

@ASYLUM101 @mamba

I had the same GDStash issue and repacking the xpack.arc worked. While extracting the archive (with ArchiveTool.exe) I noticed that one of the extracted files was marked as (null) instead of the file name in the console. Extraction reported 1464 files in the console, while extracting the repackaged files only reported 1463 files in the console. The actual resulting directories are 100% equal, containing 1463 files. I’m assuming that one of the entries in the .arc is invalid. I do not know anything about the file format, so I can’t provide deeper insight. I assume that Grim Dawn ignores such invalid/null entries, while GDStash seems to trip on them. I’m not certain, of course, but this seems to be a lead at least.

Repacking the archive and uploading a new version of the mod should solve the issue. Alternatively, GDStash could be updated to handle/ignore such entries, if that is indeed the underlying issue. Maybe this information can help you identify the issue in any case. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The issue is slightly different as I saw it when looking at the arc via GD Stash. While there is one unused file (doesn’t have a proper name) at the end of the ToC, that file actually references a texture (and probably the one that should be referenced by the previous entry, based on size). You probably end up not having that file in your new arc.

The texture GD Stash is stumbling over is the one referenced by the second to last entry (for which this is the wrong texture, based on size and type). It is a format GD Stash does not know and therefore throws an error, but if the arc were correct, that entry would not be pointing at that texture in the first place - or there is some rule that I am not aware of that makes GD handle this case differently.

In any case, I hope the next arc won’t have this issue, otherwise I will have to take a closer look to see if I can identify a rule here that I can then implement.
But the problem as I understand it is that in the ToC one file points to a wrong texture with the next ‘nonexistent ’ file pointing to the correct texture of the previous file somehow. If there simply were an unused file at the end, this would not be an issue.

3 Likes

New Mastery !! Yeah ! Thanks for the update

@Grimer @okami29
hello! have one question - whats wrong with Monk skill Mystic Ally? seems like it doesnt work, can u check? thnx

I see that love for the Rune Mastery was included in the staves that Pelanis makes. I was trying out the class and tried to make some Titanslayer belts. After 100 belts I thought I would ask if Rune Mastery was included in the Titanslyer craftables? I didn’t find any Rune Mastery belts with my crafting. Not a huge deal I was just curious about it before I try crafting anything else for Rune Mastery. (BTW - I love the new staves! TYTYTYTYTY!)

Taking my time on these fixes, got a new bug report almost every day, but caught them all I think.

v77a Changelog

*Updated several skills from vanilla GD. (thanks mamba)
*Updated Shattered Affixes.
*Updated Diablo 3 (again, should be properly updated this time)
*Tweaked Grimmest, Zeke seems to be behaving now.

Items:
*Reflection (ring): Replaced the missing skill bonus with +2 to Weapon Training (Warfare)
*Draupner: Fixed an issue where the attribute requirement was higher than intended.
*Andvaranaut: Fixed an issue where the attribute requirement was higher than intended.
*Andvaranaut: Fixed an issue where the granted “pet” had the same granted skill as Draupner.
*Apples of Idunn: Fixed an issue where there was no completion bonus.
*Svartalfar Oath: Fixed an issue where there was no completion bonus.
*Wheel of Taranis: Fixed an issue where there was no completion bonus.
*Gambanteinn: Fixed an issue where there was no completion bonus.
*Gjallarhorn: Fixed an issue where there was no completion bonus.
*Carnyx: Fixed an issue where there was no completion bonus.
*Golden Belt: Fixed an issue where there was no completion bonus.
*Seidr Bones: Fixed an issue where there was no completion bonus.
*Singasteinn: Fixed an issue where there was no completion bonus.
*Hunger of Limos: Updated bitmap.
*Babylonian Spear: Fixed an issue where it wasn’t included in the Babylonian Raiment set.
*Divine Firewalker’s Staff: Fixed an issue where it wasn’t dropping.
*Might of Hephaestus: Updated proc, reduced cooldown by 1 second, reduced target max by 5, increased damage, and enabled to be used with all melee weapons.
*Crimson Gem of Cytorius: Fixed an invalid skill issue.

Crafting:
*Changed skill bonus of Stormborn prefix to Thundering Typhoon to prevent GQ Staff crafts from gaining +8 to Breath of Boreas.
*Changed skill bonus of Venomancer’s prefix to Poison Mayhem to prevent GQ Staff crafts from gaining +8 to Poison Gas Bomb.
*Changed skill bonus of Brigand’s prefix to Piercing Bolts to prevent GQ Staff crafts from gaining +8 to Lay Trap.
*Changed skill bonus of Vindicator’s to Psionic Drain to prevent GQ Staff crafts from gaining +8 to Psionic Burn.
*Removed all craftable spears except the one “random” spear craft. (Sharp spear, etc)
*Added runemaster affixes for all titanslayer crafts. If any seem to be missing, let me know, just keep in mind there are lots of affixes so don’t expect them after 2 crafts…
*Updated tags for some older GQ prefixes. (They now use affix names that represent their class names)

Devotions:
*Updated devotions. (Bear was the main update, very little other changes)

Defense:
Batter:
*Fixed an issue where Batter wouldn’t work with spears.

Warfare:
Battle Standard - Glory:
*Fixed an issue where this was still using the old “pet” files.

Spirit:
Summon Liche King - Bone Fiend:
*Moved around some textures in hopes of fixing missing textures issues for some people. I haven’t had these issues myself so this is pretty tricky to fix…

Runes Mastery:
Thunder Strike - Unleash:
*Removed screen shake.
*Changed FX to play on every enemy affected.

Torch Rune:
*Fixed an issue where the skill was missing several skill levels.

Runic Mines:
*Reworked. Due to weird bugs that prevent the skill from summoning all of the mines in tight spaces, I’ve had to make many tweaks to get this skill in a way that I like it, but also in a way that keeps it functional.
*Increased mana cost greatly across all ranks, due to losing a mana cost modifier on Rune Field.
*Reduced cooldown to 4 seconds.
*When cast, now summons a single rune which fragments and creates 4 more runes around it. (total of 5 runes)

Runic Mines - Rune Field:
*Reworked. Due to weird bugs that prevent the skill from summoning all of the mines in tight spaces, I’ve had to make many tweaks to get this skill in a way that I like it, but also in a way that keeps it functional.
*Now causes each summoned mine to create additional mines (tooltip will say 1 projectile, but each mine x 1 proj = 5 more mines), plus more mines with rank. The mines summoned from this modifier are technically projectiles, so their duration is much shorter than the “main” mines (4 seconds if they
*Removed mana cost modifier, added to the main skill.
*Removed cooldown reduction, simply reduced base cooldown by 1 second.

Rogue:
Poison Gas Bomb - Poison Mayhem:
*Updated the tag. (forgot to change the tag from the TQ version)

Zenith:

While I was waiting for bug reports, I took the opportunity to clean up some of the skills in Zenith that had autocasts and try to have them behave the same or similar without the need for autocasted effects - the idea is to minimize potential crashes/desync issues that these autocasts seem to be causing for some people. I also went ahead and reworked a few skills that seemed like they were completely broken (like wall skills in the last update) or using mechanics that were outdated or just unfun. Life leech has been replaced in every place I could find it with vitality damage/adcth, terrify with confusion, and a few other things were changed. I’m probably going to regret having done this but I hope most of you appreciate this.

Terror Knight:
*Mastery terrify retaliation replaced with confusion retaliation.

Banish - Blood Rage:
*Merged the autocast into the skill

Banish - Smite:
*Chance for terrify replaced with confusion.

Engage - Nowhere to Hide:
*Replaced % cooldown reduction with flat cooldown reduction

Conquer - Fortuna Adiuvat Fortis:
*Replaced life leech damage with flat vitality.
*Added 100% Attack Damage Converted to Health.

Whispers of Madness - Inescapable End:
*Merged the autocast into the base modifier, replaced fear with confusion.

Blood Siphon:
*No longer deals “Life leech” damage. Now debuffs nearby enemies, causing them to take vitality damage for 6 seconds and heal the player for 100% of the damage dealt.

Blood Siphon - Thirst:
*No longer increases “Life leech” damage, increases vitality damage instead.
*Added life leech resist reduction.

Gore:
*Removed Fear proc, no more chasing down your enemies.
*Added confusion onto the base skill.

Lust for Carnage:
*Autocast buff removed.

Well of Fears:
*Terrify replaced with Confusion.

Combat Art - Revenants:
*Merged autocasted proc with skill.

Combat Art - Dreadnaughts:
*Reworked, now grants a merged, singular bonus at 66% HP, instead of incremental bonuses.

Combat Art - Warmages:
*Removed WPS. Now gains the Solidify buff when hit without the need for autocast.

Combat Art - Hell Hunters:
*Removed autocasted buff.

Combat Art - Desolators:
*Reworked as a toggled buff, deals damage in an AOE when hit.

Elementalist:
Might of Magic:
*Removed autocast chain, instead has a 50% chance to create a secondary orbiting fragment.

Elemental Flow:
*Reworked, now only provides defensive bonuses at 50% HP. Offensive penalties removed.

Ice Surge:
*Increased base cold damage.

Ice Surge - Ice Nova:
*Reworked, now triggers an AOE when the ice beam kills an enemy.

Citadel of Ice:

Archmage’s Sorcery:
*Merged proc and skill.

Sinner Sorcery:
*Merged proc and skill.

Outrider:
Battle Sense:
*Now triggers on crit instead of chance on hit with autocast triggers.

Marksman:
*Removed autocast.
*Now functions like Cadence, firing 4 extra projectiles and dealing bonus damage every 3rd shot.

Providence:
*Moved all stats to Refract.
*Now functions as a buff that deals damage in a large AOE when you take damage.

Providence - Refract:
*Moved all stats to Providence.
*Passively grants stats while Providence is active.

OMNI-Round:
*Now has 100% pass through chance on all ranks, instead of only 9+.
*Removed projectile speed modifier.
*Radius increased to 1 meter.
*Added 33% Health Reduction.

Concussive Blast:
*Drastically reduced cooldown.
*Increased knockdown chance to 100%, flattened duration to 1.5 seconds.
*Damage reduced, but now scales with ranks.
*Energy cost scaling adjusted.

Arcane Assault:
*Fixed an issue with the guns not actually shooting enemies properly.
*Fixed an issue with the guns dropping their guns on death.
*Now summons up to 3 guns.
*Gun duration reduced to 10 seconds, scaling up by 1 per level.
*Cooldown reduced to 5 seconds.

Arcane Assault 2:
*Fixed an issue with the guns not actually shooting enemies properly.
*Fixed an issue with the guns dropping their guns on death.
*Now summons 1 permanent gun, unlocking a second at rank 10, and a third at rank 18.

Stratagem of the Spellbreaker:
*Now summons the totem only.

Stratagem of the Stalker:
*Now triggers 25% on hit.

Stratagem of the Hell Hunter:
*Merged autocast proc with skill.
*Now triggers as a toggled buff.
*Added flat OA and a health per second cost.
*Now uses the Aura of Censure FX.

Champion:
Batter - Fervent Force:
*Reworked to function as an on-hit buff, no autocast needed. No longer builds up attack speed but gains an immediate boost on hit. Reduced speed scaling to compensate.

Divinity:
*Reworked, now functions similar to Vindictive Flame or Counter Strike, so you must activate it first.

Litany of Blades:
*Reworked, now functions similar to Vindictive Flame or Counter Strike, so you must activate it first.

Earth Shatter:

Aetherstorm:
*Moved health bonus to Courage.
*Removed chaos/life leech resistances.
*Aether Retaliation moved to Courage.
*Reworked as a castable buff which does drops aether meteors in a radius aroound you for a short duration.
*Cooldown increased to 20 seconds.
*Duration increased to 15 seconds.

Courage:
*Increased health scaling.
*Increased aether retaliation scaling.
*Reflection changed, now reflects 100% of the time but the reflection value is much lower.

Everlasting Might:
*Lowered HP trigger to 100%. (101% is not needed…)
*Added flat lightning and aether retaliation.
*Added flat damage absorb and health regeneration.

Everlasting Spite:
*Now triggers at 66% HP.
*Grants damage reflection, % total retaliation modified, % OA, flat HP.

Everlasting Strength:
*Now triggers at 33% HP.
*Grants %DA, %HP, and % total damage modified.

Redemption:
*Reworked, no longer heals on kill. Now grants a 1 second regeneration buff whenever you are hit, cooldown and regen amount scales with rank.

Bulwark of the Stalker:
*Reworked, now triggers on hit and buffs the player to have all the previously listed buffs, even those from the autocast. (thus the autocast was removed)

Bulwark of the Judicator:

Riftstalker:
Warp - Thunder:

Riftblade - Lightning:

Swap:
*Removed autocast proc.
*Added stun to base skill.

Swap - Rout:
*Added stun.

Swap - Push the Advantage:
*Reworked into a shield buff separate from Swap that triggers when you take damage.

Multitask:
*Renamed to Maim.
*Reworked. Now works as a temporary aura that deals % hp reduction to nearby enemies and slows them while in the aura radius. Radius and duration increase with ranks, as with the old multi task.

Multitask - Maim:
*Renamed to Multitask.
*Reworked. Now hits in an area around the player with a nova whenever the base skill hits an enemy. Weapon damage scales less than the old Multitask did, but crit damage was also added to the skill and the base radius is 6 m at all ranks.

Skirmisher Protocol:

Desolator Protocol:
*Fixed an issue where this had no activation chance.

Saboteur Protocol:
*Removed autocast skill.
*Reduced elemental converted to aether to 50%.
*Added 50% elemenental converted to chaos.

Spellbreaker Protocol:
*Removed autocast skill.

Necrotic:
*Removed flat life leech.
*Reduced ADCTH by about 25%.
*Added scaling % Healing, up to 25% at cap.

Reaper’s Glare:
*Reworked as a “drain” template. Every other functionality is the same.

Reaper’s Glare - Bonds of the Broken:

Reaper’s Glare - Reign of Chaos:
*Reworked - now emits fragments across the screen while channeling Reaper’s Glare.

Primordial Transfer:
*Fixed an issue where this skill wasn’t actually affecting the listed area.
*Increased duration to 15 seconds.
*Removed autocast.

Soul Seeker:
*Reworked as a modifier to Primordial Transfer.
*Buffs the player for 15 seconds when Primordial Transfer debuffs an enemy, granting the same resists that are reduced from Primordial Transfer.

Situational Awareness:
*Moved Cooldown reduction to Arcane Experience.
*Added armor and % armor.

To End Evil:
*Reworked, now functions as a castable nova.
*Added 50% damage reduction to nearby enemies for 2 seconds.

Obsidian Prison:
*Life leech per second replaced with flat vitality damage.
*Added 100% ADCTH.

Leech Grenade:
*Fixed an issue where this was using the wrong cooldown reduction. (multiplicative, does nothing if you have 0 cdr)
*Reduced chance for CDR by about half. (similar to Oathkeeper’s Aegis)

Unadulterated Power:
*Reworked, now retaliates in a 5m area while the buff is active.
*Removed conversion and % damage.

Defender of Death:
*Removed DA and damage penalty.
*Reduced damage absorption.
*Added flat DA and % Chaos damage.

Reaper’s Fragment - Pursuer:
*Removed Chaos modifier.

Reaper’s Fragment - Sinner:
*Now also reduces elemental damage dealt by enemies affected by the debuff.
*Autocast proc removed.

Reaper’s Fragment - Judicator:
*Reworked as a passive, damage scaling reduced but triggers on all attacks.

MEGA

to be safe, make sure you backup your characters before you play in the new update.

4 Likes

Updated the Rainbow File for Grimarillion v77a.

Edit : 10/14 updated for Grimarillion v77b
Edit2 : 10/17 updated for GD hotfix1
Edit3 : 10/18 updated for Grimarillion v77c
Edit4 : 10/22 updated for Grimarillion v77d

3 Likes

Thanks for the quick update, unfortunately i still can not use batter with a spear (in my case babylonian spear). Message is “skill requires equipment”. Works fine if i use a sword. Game version shows as v077a.

Got Carmac’s notes twice at the Maw in v77a.

Huge thanks for the Zenith update. I cant wait to try out the changes.
Although I will miss life leech, I am also happy to see it removed due to the lack of gear supporting it.

Ok, sometimes I write down the notes in the changelog as a “to do list” but apparently I never got to this one, I had the file open at one point but I suppose I forgot to make the change.

Functionally all the skills that had life leech should be the same, except now they will scale much better, which is probably a bad thing.

Noticed a possible? problem with an update to outrider with the skill “Providence” it lists itself as a requirement meaning you can’t grab it unless you have bonus points invested I’m assuming

Yes it’s a known issue, gonna try and post another update soon-ish

Small quick fix for a few skills.

v77b Changelog

*Fixed an issue where the Providence (Outrider) required itself to unlock.
*Fixed an issue where the Providence (Outrider) did not require a shield or staff.
*Fixed several issues with Zenith dual class skills not having appropriate skill requirements.
*Fixed an issue where Batter (Defense) did not work with spears, even though I intended to fix it in 77a.
*Re-added the removed “Lust for Carnage” proc from Terror Knight as an On-Crit buff. The name is now “Bloodlust”.
*Reworked the Stratagem of the Hellhunter aura to simply give conversion and OA.

MEGA

to be safe, make sure you backup your characters before you play in the new update.

3 Likes

Zenith needs the new changes.I personally would rather love Balance + item support rather than OP with no items support.I do not expect you to design items for zenith.Just Zenith class was way op.Didn’t try the new update yet.

Not sure what’s going on here, can’t see any weapon at all… :smiley: (v77b)

Edit: He dropped the axe “Skorn” which must be the reason for the T-pose, because I tried equipping it and it’s invisible when I do!

I have no idea what skorn is

tagAxeD303=Skorn, in diabloitems/axes axe_skorn.dbr and its other variants

Hi, i am playing a Pet Druid and i think a transmuter for storm nimbus that adds flat elemental damage and damage conversion for pets like Prometheu´s Gift (earth) or Occultic Venom (rogue) would be nice.

Edit: Perhaps even for Art Of The Hunt (hunting) for hybrid builds with piercing conversion for example.

How to play only GQ? GQ have old version only.