[REL] Grimarillion v90d

Yeah, but when you’re using both Ruptures it’s confusing on an item that says +1 to Rupture.

Really not my problem. If all the masteries were from the same mod sure, but they’re not.

Hey, Man

Been enjoying the mod. The rune class is enjoyable to me.

Did you design it or was it compiled from another mod?

I think it is does well.

Cheers.

It’s a TQ mastery, same as the other GrimQuest masteries. A late addition as it is from a newer expansion.

As with the other GQ masteries, by now it is more an ‘inspired by’ than an exact copy.

1 Like

Hi folks, hoping someone can tell me what the hell I am doing wrong. Is it not possible to use a character made in Grimarillion in crucible without using an character export tool? The best I have managed was for crucible to recognize my character, but at level 1. Thanks for any help!

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

You need to use Grim Internals as that has a option to play modded characters in Crucible.

On its own the game does not support loading mods in Crucible. The tool Grim Internals does offer a way to load crucible with mods, so you will need to look into that to in order to play Crucible with mods.

Thank you for the information, same to you @Invelios. I havent used GI for over a year, guess its time to figure it out again.

Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving!

edit

I installed Gi and added /Mod:Grimarillion in the shortcut, same issue as before. Not a big deal honestly, I will survive. Im guessing If I create a character and go straight to crucible, maybe id have the desired outcome? Either way, I appreciate both of your fast answers!

Are you sure it doesn’t need the quotes as well in the command line?

"v1.92 (Crucible Custom-Mod Support)

updated for Grim Dawn v1.1.6.0
added “/Mod:[modName]” as a Command-line switch to enable the Crucible Mode for a specific custom mod.
removed “/grimarillion” switch; use “/Mod:grimarillion” instead."

I don’t use GI, but you can ask in that thread to find out why it’s not working for you.

And no, just creating a character in a mod and then trying to go into Crucibe won’t work I think. Only using GI allows modded characters to play in Crucible. You can create a characater in the vanilla game and use it in Crucible of course.

is there a way to play crucible with grimarillion toons ?
ive already tried the shortcut to GI with /grimarillion , but didnt work or maybe i didnt figure it out !

Only with GI, so you need to find out what you’re doing wrong. There’s no other way to play modded characters in Crucible.

Like this…

…and I would advise to do as I did above and create an extra shortcut file of the ‘GrimInternals64.exe’ and then modify the shortcut instead. This way you can more quickly switch between Normal GI and Crucible GI.

FYI - The only time you need to put quotation marks around the command is if the mod name has a space between words in it. If it’s a single word, like here, then you do not need to worry about it.

Once it you have it setup correctly and launched the shortcut your Main Menu screen should look like this…

…and you will know GI is in Crucible Mode for mods, and more specifically, for Grimarillion.

1 Like

lmao that screenshot, your character is like “who the hell is behind me”

2 Likes

man ,you are a life saver !
thanks alot and big time :smiley:
it worked and i even tried it on DOM and it works as well , thank you thank you

only 1 issue remains aside from that maybe you can figure it out , i have both grimarillion and DOM … grimarillion runs ok for me with my low resolution setttings 720p , but not DOM … the stash windw goes beyond screen edges , i asked before if there was a workaround this or even swap the stash of grimarillion to DOM … but nothing came out , so do u have any idea for this ?

If by ‘nothing came out’ you mean that I did not want to change the stash I am using in DoM but told you what you would need to do on your end to change it, which you did not do, then yes, nothing came out.

And the same ‘nothing’ will come out here as well… It’s not that you do not know what would need to be done after all, and more than telling you that cannot really happen here either

I have a question. How is it working? Do items drop suited for titan quest masteries, or do i have to craft all of them? I’ve tried to find the answer myself and even tried it out and played till level 20. I noticed a spear dropping, but no other items, so I’m a little unsure. Sorry for bothering. Thanks in advance.

Any idea why in multiplayer whilst the hosters skills work fine, whoever joins ends up without any skills working. Tested and retested, then tried without the mod, just with the base game and dlcs of course, no issue whatsoever. Did something maybe break with the last Grim Dawn patch? Would love to have this issue fixed as love the mod and don’t want to play without it xd Or is there something silly and simple we are doing wrong? As last time we tried early 2020 no issues whatsoever

Its always been this way for me and my bro, anytime the joining player puts point in skills, the host wont recognize it. (in mods and sometimes base game too)

Only way I know to fix is to have the joining player keep leaving after they put new points in and then rejoining your game. Yes, it’s annoying but you can wait every couple levels to minimize the downtime…

Is Veteran/Grimmest worth it? I breezed around in Crucible barely losing health (Crusader) up till 20 where I decided to stop, and now out in campaign, I just feel super squishy with Veteran/Grimmest enabled. It feels really unbalanced, like without Veteran it’s super easy, but with it on, I’m getting my ass handed to me numerous times, and killing hero mobs is an insane slugfest

And is the mod creator Danish? I live in a municipality in Denmark called Nyborg Kommune, so the name “Plutonium Nyborg” kinda freaked me out haha.

Example of hero mobs being kinda unbalanced. Sure, I can facetank him easily, but even though I have quite high DPS, I’m a mosquito to him damage wise. If he damaged more and I had to dodge and weave constantly, this fight would take ages.

If you like a challenge, sure. Otherwise, no not really, it doesn’t have any benefit other than spawning more heroes which have a chance to drop gear.

The mod doesn’t change the strength of enemies at all, so I dunno what issue you could be running into there. The only thing grimmest does is scale up spawn rates.

Veteran on the other hand does bloat enemy stats, giving enemies double HP among other things, that has nothing to do with the mod though.

Nope.

Plutonium Nyborg is a reference to a movie, as are all the (obviously ripped) voice lines of Zeke.