[REL] Grimarillion v90d

If you are still making changes, I am noticing casting the Outsider in Spirit will make the character move to the cast point and then summon.
Seems this was intended to cast the outsider next to the character, but if your cursor is away from the character when cast, your character moves to that location then seems to perform a melee action to summon.
Maybe this is intentional? but attempting to summon during a battle will make the character move when it is not intended.

Amazinnngg mood congratulations ^^, but i have a question, if use other mods how use?? because im interesting in use mod Cosmetic Wings - D2R wanderer wings by Okami29 , put the mod in folder mod but dont work, how merge with grimarillion mod? or add other mods, how mod wings, quickloot, Smash and Grab mod, blade vortex or Grim UI Malmouth?? because nothing work if only put the folder in folder mod .-.
i need merge? or something?? pls tell me, especially for the wings mod, which is the one that interests me the most.

sorry my english no is very good ^^

I thought I answered this last night but I don’t see my post so maybe I fell asleep and it disappeared.

Anyway, the two GQ “super pets” have the wrong template for summoning, and are going to change next update to match how the Manticore is summoned, where he just appears next to you regardless of your cursor location.

Yes, I can’t really help with how to do it, it takes too long to explain. I suggest looking around on the forums since it’s been asked several times or start your own thread for someone else to help.

1 Like

ohh ok, well only need mod Wings by Okami29 i hope add that mod in this package mod because is amazing ^^, ty for answer

I have an issue with transmogs actually. I’m not able to see some two handed weapons on Illusionist NPC. They’re appearing on , one handed melee weapon category. Is this a some kinda bug or not?

A few more item reworks/tweaks and a bunch of fixes to some behind the scene stuff. (not listed in changelog)

Back up your stuff before updating just in case, should be fine though.

v79a Changelog

D3:
*Merged some things from D3 3.6 that didn’t get merged for Grimar v79

GQ Item Changes:
*Ajax’ Bronze Tower - replaced skill bonus to Gorgoneion with Pulverize. Replaced skill mod to Empathy with Distortion Field.
*Divine Ajax’ Bronze Tower - replaced skill bonus to Gorgoneion with Pulverize. Replaced skill mod to Empathy with Distortion Field. Removed skill mod to Trance of Convalescence and Elysian Aegis. Added 100 Physical Retaliation and 200% Retaliation Damage skill mod to Distortion Field. Added 30% Retaliation damage added to attack skillmod to Pulverize. Reduced Retaliation Damage added to Attack to Onslaught to 4%.
*Divine Amulet of Hygeia - increased crit damage modifier to Lethal Strike to 20%.
*Divine Athena’s Mirrored Shield - reduced physical damage modifier to Disable to 70, removed crit damage modifier to Disable, added 280 bleeding over 2 seconds modifier to Disable. Removed Crit Damage modifier to Calculated Strike, added flat 70 Physical Damage and 2 target maximum modifier to Calculated Strike. Removed attack speed modifier to Onslaught, added 30 physical damage and 210 bleeding over 3 seconds modifier to Onslaught
*Bow of Herakles - replaced skill bonus to Exploit Weakness with 4 to Gouge. Removed Elemental to Physical damage conversion.
*Divine Bow of Herakles - replaced skill bonus to Exploit Weakness with 4 to Gouge. Removed Elemental to Physical damage conversion. Removed skill modifiers to Marksmanship, added 50% Weapon Damage to Gouge and 33% Weapon Damage to Onslaught.
*Divine Cerberus’ Bite - increased 300 bleeding damage over 2 seconds to Cross Cut to 360 bleeding over 2 seconds. Increased 300 bleeding over 2 seconds to Hew to 420 bleeding over 2 seconds.
*Divine Crest of Taurus - removed internal trauma over 3 to Pulverize mod, increased 20% Weapon Damage mod to Pulverize to 60% Weapon Damage.
*Divine Crimson Gem of Cytorius - replaced 40% Weapon Damage modifier to Lethal Strike with 200 piercing damage to Lethal Strike
*Divine Enkidu’s Stand - increased weapon damage mod to Pulverize to 60%.
*Divine Hecate’s Crescent - increased 150 vitality damage to Lethal Strike to 200 vitality damage.
*Divine Leatherskin Shield - added +3 to Snare Trap, Lethal Strike and Dodge Attack. Removed skill mod to Tumult, added 1 second duration and 12% Health Restored modifier to Dodge Attack.
*Divine Plissken - removed 2m target area to Lethal Strike, reduced 60% Weapon Damage to Lethal Strike to 20%. Added 300 Poison Damage over 3 seconds to Lethal Strike.
*Divine Pytho - removed 2m target area to Lethal Strike, 60% Weapon Damage to Lethal Strike, and 100% vitality damage converted to Acid to Lethal Strike. Added 100 Acid Damage to Lethal Strike.
*Divine Qin Warbow - Reduced 100% Weapon Damage to Lethal Strike to 35%, -0.5 second skill recharge to Lethal Strike increased to -1 second.
*Divine Rimescythe - removed skill recharge reduction and total damage modified to Lethal Strike, added 1.5s Freeze and 400 frostburn over 3 seconds to Lethal Strike. Replaced 100% Vitality to Cold conversion to Lethal Strike with 100% Acid to Cold.
*Scale of the Black Dragon - replaced skill bonus to Onslaught with 3 to Titan Slam. Increased skill bonus to Flame Surge to 3. Removed Battle Standard skill bonus. Added +1 to Warfare.
*Divine Scale of the Black Dragon - replaced skill bonus to Onslaught with 3 to TItan Slam. Increased skill bonus to Flame Surge to 3. Removed Battle Standard skill bonus. Added +1 to Warfare. Removed skill mods to Onslaught and Triumph. Added 100% Pierce Damage converted to Chaos, 100% Physical Damage converted to Fire, and 100 flat Chaos Damage added modifiers to Titan Slam. Replaced all Flame Surge skill modifiers, now grants +1 projectile and 80 flat chaos damage to Flame Surge.
*Divine Serpent Whisper - removed 100% Physical Damage converted to Poison to Lethal Strike, reduced 600 poison damage over 3 seconds to Lethal Strike to 540 poison damage over 3 seconds. Added 240 Acid damage to Lethal Strike. Removed bleed damage to Sky Shot Salvo (this wasn’t meant to be added in v79). Added 70% Weapon Damage to Distortion Wave
*Divine Spectral Defender - Reduced skill recharge reduction to Lethal Strike to 0.4 seconds. Replaced 100% Pierce converted Vitality to Lethal Strike to 100% Acid converted to Cold. Added 100 cold damage modifier to Lethal Strike
*Sun Disc - replaced skill bonus to Storm Surge with Thunderhead Ammunition, and replaced skill bonus to Ardor with Spectral Bulwark.
*Divine Sun Disc - replaced skill bonus to Storm Surge with Thunderhead Ammunition, and replaced skill bonus to Ardor with Spectral Bulwark. Replaced Squall modifiers with 100% Lightning Damage converted to Fire, 100% Pierce Damage converted to FIre, and 25 Fire Damage added modifiers to Sky Shot Salvo. Removed Onslaught skill modifiers. Added 100% Physical Damage converted to fire and 60 fire damage added modifiers to Spectral Bulwark.
*Thorny Maul - removed bleeding damage modifier, replaced flat bleeding damage with internal trauma. attack speed increased to 20%. Added % Retaliation damage. Trance of Convalescence bonus replaced with 4 to Overgrowth, Onslaught bonus replaced with 2 to Olympian Might, Spite Bonus replaced with 4 to Beat Down, and Warfare mastery bonus increased to 2.
*Divine Thorny Maul - removed bleeding damage modifier, replaced flat bleeding damage with internal trauma. attack speed increased to 20%. Added % Retaliation damage. Trance of Convalescence bonus replaced with 4 to Overgrowth, Onslaught bonus replaced with 2 to Olympian Might, Spite Bonus replaced with 4 to Beat Down, and Warfare mastery bonus increased to 2. All skill modifiers removed, new modifiers are 30% Retaliation damage added to attack to Heroic Vault and 100% Pierce damage converted to Physical damage to Heroic Vault, 400 physical retaliation to Overgrowth and 600% retaliation damage to Overgrowth, and 12% Retaliation damage added to attack to Batter and 120 internal trauma over 3 to Batter.
*Divine Thyestes Scheme - removed skillmodifier to Grace of the Korybantes, added 30% Retaliation damage added to attack, 100% Pierce Damage converted to Acid Damage and 300 poison damage over 3 seconds modifier to Arachne’s Sting. Replaced Plague skill modifiers with 8% Retaliation damage added to attack and 50 acid damage modifier to Sanctuary.
*Djed of Osiris - Fixed an issue where non-divine variants had the wrong pet bonus. Fixed an issue where all variants had the same bitmap.
*Leatherskin Shield - added +3 to Snare Trap, Lethal Strike and Dodge Attack.
*Orion’s Mace - fixed a missing tag issue.
*Raven’s Shadow - fixed a tooltip issue where it appeared as though the pet wasn’t scaling with player damage.

Defense:
Disable:
*Increased base weapon damage and added weapon damage scaling.
*Slightly reduced base damage but increased scaling.
*Now only hits 1 target.
*Moved down to tier 4 (15 skill points)

Pulverize:
*Moved down to tier 6 (25 skill points)

Warfare
Hew:
*Reduced base weapon damage and scaling.
*Reduced base physical damage but increased scaling.
*Reduced bleeding damage

Nature:
Sylvan Nymph:
*Fixed an issue with incorrect damage values on variants from items.

Sylvan Nymph - Corrupt Nymph:
*Fixed an issue with a missing passive (and for other transmuted nymphs from items)

Force of Nature:
*Adjusted summon behavior so the pet is summoned immediately near the player without forcing the player to move.

Spirit:
Summon Outsider:
*Adjusted summon behavior so the pet is summoned immediately near the player without forcing the player to move.

MEGA

Optional:

Third person camera database swap mod

You must already have Grimarillion v79a installed, and this mod will only work with Grimarillion v79a. Once I update Grimar again, this mod becomes obsolete.

To install this mod…

1. Download the zip…

2. Navigate to your Grimarillion mod folder, open the database folder and make a copy of the existing grimarillion.arz

3. open the zip file you just downloaded (grimarillion_tpc.7z), identify the grimarillion.arz

4. drop the grimarillion.arz from the 7z file into the grimarillion database folder from step 2. And you’re done, now you have a Third Person Camera mod installed for Grimarillion.

5. To uninstall this camera mod, just delete the grimarillion.arz (or rename it to something like grimarillion.tpc) and rename your copy you made in step 2 to grimarillion.arz.

Download Grimarillion TPC:
MEGA

Info about the TPC mod and how to further tweak the camera settings:
[MOD] (V0.2) Third Person Camera - TPC

6 Likes

I will most def try this.Just got back into grim dawn after being retired for some time cause of studies.Like i said i doubt you or mamba will have a problem with the tpc mod but imagine earth golem in third person :heart:

1 Like

I just want to say thank you so much for brining ReSkill into Grimarillion. Being able to bring item skills from other weapons at the cost of a component brings the amount of cool build possibilities wide open.

I personally liked Champion’s Army of None as temporary pets who lasted longer the more points you invested in it. Since most of the CDR bonuses from every class have been nerfed in some way or another, you effectively had to build around Time Dilation and other CDR abilities to get the most use out of them. Now they’re effectively Guardians of Empiryon without any modifiers other than getting as many +Champion points as possible.

Army of None’s damage is divided into Physical, Lightning, & Aether, and it’s nearly impossible to get 100% of Physical to Lightning or Aether while also getting a Weapon that gives skill points to Champion. Most of the big conversions are on the weapon, while the Zenith staves / daggers don’t give any conversion at all. Maybe removing the Physical damage and giving some of it back as Lightning + Aether damage would help those who are trying to maximize the skill points in the ability.

Of course, your game, your rules, and ReSkill makes things even more fun than they were before. It just would have been cool to see Army of None stand out a bit from Oathkeeper’s Summon Guardian, especially since you can summon 6 of those with modifiers like I do with my Oathkeeper + Earth build.

Hey, I don’t know if you are taking balancing suggestions but I have two. In case you are not, feel free to ignore. :smiley:

Zenith’s champion class seems to be too much overpowered early on.

BATTLE STOMP: (1st tier skill) has 0 mana cost, 6s cooldown, huge damage (50% weapon dmg, 33 phys, 66 aether) and huge area (7m) at lvl 1 plus 4 seconds of skill disruption. You can practically one shot most early game mobs with it.

basic zombie has around 65 hp and zombie soldier 111 hp. Early game becomes too trivial, didn’t test late game, but I am inclined to believe it is OP as well as the damage increases to 300+ aether and 200+ physical, and the weapon damage % increases as well.

I think it would be interesting to severely cut the aether damage, no? Maybe add mana cost or increase cooldown at the benefit of 1 or 2 seconds more of skill disruption.

CONVERSION: A 2nd tier skill (5th level), it mind controls an enemy to fight for you. the single skill is not that problematic, althrough I would add an higher cooldown at the cost of controlling the enemy for more time. Recasting this thing seems a bit annoying. The problem is the modifier which makes this a group target skill with 5m range. You can convert a whole mob of enemies if they are packed together.

One interesting thing to do with this skill is keep the area buff but add a % to the conversion. maybe around 33%? It would allow you to still convert a mob at the risk of being unreliable.

I kinda agree with this.Taking a nature + the class with the crow i can’t remember name xD.You have a self sufficient pet build.Well early game i don’t know how stronk they will be late game as usually i am a tank or a high damage magic user.Only summoner i ever play are earth and i only use golem.

I will try to level my nature mage and see how well she does late game.

@ASYLUM101 Some of items won’t appear on illusionist, for an example obsidian juggernaut. But they’re appear on one handed category and also most of armor won’t appear too on illusionist. Is there a solution for that?

I’ll look at Stomp but Conversion is a meme skill, there’s really nothing to be done with mind control skills to make them “good”.

Overall, not really too concerned with Zenith mastery balance. They have no item support so they will be stronger than vanilla skills by nature.

Dunno, you’re the only one who has reported this. Works for me, as long as the slot is occupied (and i have the stats to equip it), the illusionist shows me items. I can’t verify that ALL the items are shown but it’s more than a single page so I’m assuming it works. There’s literally nothing in the mod that changes how illusions work so it’s unlikely anything in the mod affects this.

This is how the skill has always scaled. I’ve not changed the damage types of any skill for Zenith classes iirc, only “fixed” things that seemed broken or impossible to scale well (Life leech damage).

It was a tough decision to make but to me it seemed like a fair trade off. Perma, invulnerable pets (who deal much more damage than before) vs frail pets who have no defensive scaling whatsoever. Not to mention, there’s 2 groups of players here, ones who don’t mind resummoning pets continuously and others who get tired of recasting things. I think both groups can enjoy the change to making the pets perma and invulnerable.

If it will help shift it’s identity away from a “guardian clone”, I can reduce their damage but increase the summon cap to feel more like an army. I thought that having unique skills already separated it from Guardian, since Guardian is basically an RR bot while Champions have an aura and 2 other skills.

@ASYLUM101

As you can see, I’m wielding one handed weapons, and those two handed weapons appears on one handed category, they should appear on two handed category but it won’t. That problem because of me or something?

I think it’s to do with the Crusader skill Hold Your Ground. At L10 it unlocks Heavenly Strength which removes the requirement to wield one handed weapons. It allows a Crusader to use special two-handed weapons crated by Haedrig in DC. May be why they’re in that section rather than the two-handed one.

@ASYLUM101 Problem is solved. It’s because GDStash, I always use add all illusion option.

I’ve dug into the Champion class a bit more, and I think the Army of None skill is going to be overshadowed by Champion’s OP RR aura, stupidly good passives and massive WD on hit abilities regardless of what you do with it.

I haven’t played DoM, but I heard that it’s a lot easier to stack +All Skills to a class than Grimarillion, so I suppose I’m just out of luck for stacking +Champion skills while making use of the Champion Army. Playing 2 Zenith classes with the Shattered Realm set is OP as it is, so there’s not really a purpose of making further requests.

Yes, DOM has a ton of components that grant +1 to mastery and some other stats, afaik ring/medal only. On top of that the D2 mod (included in DOM) has a large selection of items that are seemingly BIS on every build, so yes, much more access to very strong items.

I love DoM because of all the class choices but i find it a little easier than Grim.With DoM earth you can actually make him way op with +skills as the blacksmith actually have full gear for earth class.I also love Grim because it’s a more straight forward mod.My brother prefer Grim as he finds all the classes and mechanics overwhelming.

Hopefully Mamba add tpc as well as it’s a really fun little mod.Btw i never knew natures wolve is that big.I tried to mount one but he didn’t like that :unamused:

Hi Asylum101,

There are some items that may need to be changed due to some changes that was done to Dream Mastery. Not sure if they are already on your to-do list.

Distort Reality (now is lightning and aether instead of chaos and vitality)
Divine Ovisomnius - converts Vitality damage to Physical for Distort Reality (no vitality to convert anymore)
Divine Morbius, the Ramrod converts Chaos damage to Physical for Distort Reality (no chaos to convert anymore)

Divine Horn of Tiamat and Divine Axe of Tereus are quite badly optimised for Distort Reality as well as they both boost damage types that is no longer present on the skill

Divine Horn of Tiamat and Divine Axe of Tereus are quite badly optimised for Distort Reality as well as they both boost damage types that is no longer present on the skill

Psionic Beam (now is lightning and aether instead of chaos and vitality)

Divine Praxidikae – converts Chaos to vitality for Psionic Beam but again no chaos to convert no anymore

Divine Erysichthon’s Hunger – same as above

Divine Scepter of Thanatos – converts Chaos to Aether and Vitality to Lightning (both are gone)

Divine Sets Red Sand poorly optimized for Psionic Beam

Thank you!