[REL] Grimarillion v90d

that same thing once maxed takes out the requirement for physique to equip weapons thats there so a normal char cant equip those weapons just the crusader

Not that I can think of.

Good news is I just found the missing script that I needed to finish Grimmest.

3 Likes

Yay! :+1:

Gief 3x/4x spawns :laughing:

Whatā€¦theā€¦
When I use new v73c , devil crossing gate closeā€¦what can I do ? -_-;;;;

1 Like

v73c is currently bugged. Youā€™ll need to roll back to v73b until we get a v73d or a v74.

1 Like

same 73b. I think just grimmest and zeke mod + v1.1.5 make DC gate bugā€¦ so sad

Try downloading 73c again, I reuploaded it over the weekend a few times trying to fix it, the last update on nexus should work. Mega should work too, I just updated it a little while ago but Iā€™m not sure if it works.

1 Like

Super fast hotfix thx :smiley: you are a hero

I canā€™t progress on some areas in the game anymore.
So far I noticed:
Sealed door to the Lost Oasis (when I turn in the seals they disappear from my inventory but doors remain locked)

I did try updating to 73c still doesnā€™t work.

Did you get the quest from Riggs before using the seals?

You mean the quest to gather the seals and unlock the entrance? Yeah.

Definitely a bug then.

I tried gathering the seals and unlocking it 3 times with restarts in between, it always took the seals out of my inventory but the door remained unchanged.
Also Iā€™ve been experiencing regular crashs for a few days now.

The Rainbow file was updated for Grim Dawn v1.1.5.1.

Fixed Riggs conversation misalignment due to update.

2 Likes

Make sure you re-downloaded the 73c update. Asylum changed it several times, but under the same ā€œcā€ name. The last update fixed it, I believe. So make sure to re-download it and re-unpack it.

I canā€™t even try it out anymore since my game keeps crashing every 5 min since yesterday.

Have you verified the game files and made sure the all C++ redistributables are installed?

Just did and they validated without errors. The game worked perfectly fine until yesterday. Havenā€™t had this problem prior to 73b and 73c didnā€™t seem to fix it.
Also I downloaded 73c from the op yesterday, so it should be the current version.

Did you try uninstalling grimarillion and reinstalling again? v73, a b & c in that order.