[REL] Grimarillion v90d

Ok thank you Asylum101.
Any plans to include the GD Reborn Pack?
I loved the Aether Crystal Weapons and general reworks of the Classes.
Would be awesome to see them in Grimarillion :slight_smile:

No those classes won’t be included

Hi,

When I talk to Zeke and disable Hero Spawns and mob density, mob density stays as vanilla or is it skill increased like in Diablo 3 MOD?

I´m asking because altough I’ve disabled both, it seems like I’m still getting more density than vanilla. Is it is the case, what is the easiest way to change this to the deafult vanilla values? What file(s) should I change?

Ty very much in advance and congratulations for your great work.

If you didn’t exit back to the character screen once you changed the settings then the monster spawns won’t change immediately. Density goes up or down depending on what setting you choose. If you turn grimmest off completely then spawns are as they are in vanilla game.

Strange, it seems like when I turn it off it is still higher than vanilla, but… it might be just my impression than. ty.

The new rogue-like dungeon zone ( Lost oasis ) portal does not appear on the map.

Any word from Jiaco on the state of Grimmest??

I miss it soooo much - that’s half the fun of the mod for me :frowning:

What’s wrong with grimmest?

No matter what I pick, it says “Grimmest = off” when I load a game…??

I assumed you disabled it because the 1.5 patch borked it…

That just means it is not on by default, you have to set it by talking to Zeke

Oh muh gerd…

<- idiot

THANK YOU

Does anyone know how I can extract these files so I can mod Grimarillion? Using the ArchiveTool.exe from the game it just objects. And the assetmanager will only show the archive files, so there’s nothing I can edit there either.

Is it just not desired by the grimarillion author for people to be editing things or am I messing up here?

You’ve messed up somehow, other people managed to extract the database without issues

Isn’t it supposed to be a simple (example):
ArchiveTool.exe d:\grimdawn\mods\grimarillion\database\grimarillion.arz -extract
?
Edit: apparently was supposed to use -database instead of -extract. Guess it’s on me :stuck_out_tongue:
Edit2: This just seems to create a folder structure (.records) that only has folders and no files?

I just want to edit some skills in grimarillion mod. Why doesn’t the AssetManager just create a nice list of what’s in the mod? isn’t that what it’s supposed to do?

I’m really at a loss here. The command prompt is mentioning all the files, but when I look in the directories, there’s nothing there. I even have “show hidden files” enabled. All the folders are just dead on empty…

Edit: Apparently you’re required to set an extract dir. If you don’t then it will pretend it extracts everything and even says “Hey everything is ok dude I extracted everything for you” but in fact it only makes the directories. This software seems very… crude?

It probably extracted to C:\ (or D:\ in your case) since you did not specify a target, no idea why you would have directories though

The proper extraction method is

“[Path/To/ArchiveTool.Exe” “Path/To/database.arz” -database “Path/To/Destination/Folder/”

You don’t need to extract the ARC files, don’t waste your time with that since you seem to be a bit inexperienced with this. For skill changes you just need the ARZ. Adding to this, as a preventative measure, make sure whenever you build any changes to remove the ARC files from your build directory because AssetManager will “clean” these arc files if you don’t have the source.

Hey guys! Here’s a bunch of easy meteor builds! Enjoy!!

Thank you, I managed to get it to work with your tips and alongside Serious_Stan’s first post here:

I just wanted to make my pets immune to all forms of cc because many heroes means their dps just drops to 0, and got that to work just fine by editing existing pet buffs to add those cc immunities. Thanks! :smiley:

The diablo items to build have a requirement from 3000 to 5000 physique. Is this a bug?