[REL] Grimarillion v90d

that is crusader only item. crusader have skill that -100% phy requirement when he hold shield.

Thx for info. Im looking foward to play him with a special 2H weapon.
To the devs: Diablo classes mod will get updated soon.

I’m enjoying Grimarillion a lot, great work guys, congrats and ty!

I have however a question, my builds don’t show up the mod guear in the main window, like staffs and spears and some armour, this happpens before and after loading the mod, so, in game the character is fine but once I go back to the main window my characters don’t show the mod’s gear, is there any way of changing this?

Thanks in advance.

Any plans on increasing the inventory space + bag size? Been testing the Reborn mod and really like the qol luxury that it provides. I wouldn’t mind if it was increased even more than Reborn does it! :smiley:

Here’s an example, as you can see from the picture the Mod is loaded, after playing the Mod, I went back to the main window and the spear I have equipped doesn’t show… .

Why does this happen? Thanks in advance.

I think it is becuase spear is mod-only weapon and it has no reference on main screen.

Nope, once the mod is loaded, if you come back to the main screen it should appear, altough, this happens to everything related to this mod, spears, armour and so one. Even the shields. Is this only happening to me? Does anyone know a solution?

Ty very much.

So it looks like mod content should load before it appears in the main screen. When you start Grim Dawn, all classes are marked as tag not found. It doesn’t really matter on main screen, if you have all of your equipment in game.

In game, everything is fine but, once I quit to main menu, all items from the MOD disapear.

So I downloaded the mod extracted it, put the 2 folders into the mod folder, it worked just fine on my old computer, but somehow everything works, my character loads, no problem but with every modded item spell or anything, I get these blue and white squares I reinstalled the mod, didn’t make any difference so please help.

You should not put the two folders in the mod folder, but the grimarillion folder… the two folders are inside it

it’s because you only downloaded 73c, read carefuly you need to download v73 v73a v73b and v73c and install them all

this should solve your problem

1 Like

Thank you kind sir! You’re a lifesaver !

Hello, I first want to thank you for the mod. Now my friends and I had a question on some of the classes. We noticed that the Zenith classes seemed to out perform the other classes in terms of survival and damage. It seemed to be mostly Champion that did a lot, with the falling sword ability doing over 40,000 damage to mobs, sometimes close to 90,000, on an 8 second cooldown. While a class like the Occultist does like 10,000 with their single target lightning strike. The Champion’s skill is meant to be a range between 1-100%, but it is never does less than 50% to mobs with stars, and bosses area losing over a 3rd of their health per hit. Just to test it out, we had duels with each other, and the Champion was consistently one shotting everyone, regardless of resistances, and the Champion Terrorknight was taking zero to 100 damage from what would be a nuke ability from a class without capped resistances, while still being able to one shot anyone. We aren’t theory crafters, and are just playing for fun. But we were just curious on the balance of the Zenith classes, as they seemed to just outclass the others in terms of raw damage and survival.

this mod is compilation of other mods,
and zenith classes are bugged i think
at least some abilities dont work at all
and yes, i think vanilla and TQ classes are the weakest ones

zenith didnt get updated for some time now, but u have to write to the dev of this mod i think

Ah, ok, thanks for the information. We have noticed that in order for some abilities to work, we would have to restart our game. And yeah, we noticed that Titan Quest and vanilla classes were weaker in relation to Zenith. So how are the D3 classes in comparison?

Enjoy the mod ^.^

I am not gonna disagree with zenith classes but im also not gonna agree.Yes they can survive long.My mains a terrorknight+champion Champ spin instant full life but in 1v1 im not strong because i rely on procs.Yes you can proc in 1v1 but not enough to keep you alive.It will comedown to skills to as i mainly have passives to buff my hero with 1 attack skill.

Play Grimarillion in Crucible Tutorial!

Hi, Anyone know how to get shattered orb(shattered affix mod)?
As mod page said just delve shattered realm above 65, i get several times get there, but never get orbs.
even realm 80(should get 2 orbs following reword table on mod page).
Is it because grimarillion use old version of mod? or something i’ve done wrong?