[REL] Grimarillion v90d

1. Well known issue, been reported who knows how many times already. Game doesn’t recognize modded items until the mod is loaded, that’s all there is to it.

2. See 1.

3. Zenith masteries have pretty much 0 item support, there’s a handful of GD items converted to have Zenith benefits and a few craftable greens but it’s really not enough. GQ has quite a few items, far more than Zenith and obviously not nearly as many as Grim Dawn masteries. The main thing missing from GQ masteries atm are armor pieces and sets, but the mod is still a WIP so, eventually they will be included.

1 Like

This is exactly what I thought the answers to all three would be, just needed a definitive answer to put my question to rest. Thank you, @ASYLUM101! Your work and the others is friggin’ stellar.

What are you plans for additions to this mod in the future?

Where do you see the mod going forward as well.

Thanks!

I think this latest fix broke the Rogue’s Lay Trap skill. You can no longer cast traps on the ground but can only cast them directly on an enemy.

Creating an Airbender (Monk/Storm). Crippling Wave is not showing up in the skills to map to my skills bar. I am using a dagger (which fulfills the 'melee weapon required) for Exploding Palms so I assume that it should for Crippling Wave as well.

I forgot to add the “can activate from all default weapon attacks” info, it’s a WPS. Notice that it has the chance to be used on its description.

1 Like

So it isn’t a WPS replacer, it just activates OFF the default ability? Ah, okay, the way it’s laid out it doesn’t look more like a default REPLACER, like Cadence and stuff, cause it’s not at the top, where the one’s that are ‘can activate off of’ usually are. No worries. With so much to learn I’m in over my head with my first mod. :smiley: So many things to try. While waiting I just mocked up a Brigand. :smiley:

Any plan to include the New Caravaner Mod?

I managed to get it to work by integrating the caravaneer mod with grimarillion but I agree that it would be awesome if it was integrated by default!

Can you upload that someplace? or how you did that?

You follow the procedure of modding through extracting the database files, for both mods, then put the extracted caravaneer files into the extracted grimarillion files, build grimarillion again and that’s it. I’ll happily share the file if ASYLUM101 gives me permission for it (74a, I’m not going to try and make it work for older versions as this is a very simple process and I’m not a modder so making compatibilities for older versions is not my forte)

1 Like

Is the Lokarr quest doable on Grimarillion? I got the note for Nate’s stash and used the dynamite, but couldn’t access the tunnel to get to the blacksmith. Thanks for your time!

Hi! MEGA.NZ Link doesn’t work, where can I download V74? I’m on v73 now, and I don’t think that v74a update will work for me

74a is standalone

Great, thanks

Will coronus ever be added to this mod?

I would rather had it added in Dawn of Mastery.Idk if Grimmilion are max hero’s the engine can handle and DoM has less heroes.Mamba are looking for classes that works + have item sets for them

Edit.After looking at skills doubt it will be added as both have necro’s which already has summonings.

I am surprised that DoM has fewer heroes, I believe both use the same Grimmest source for that.

As to Coronus, I am not interested in adding that mastery to DoM. No need for more pet masteries, esp ones without item support…

No one has tried to get the Lokarr set for their newbies on this mod? Hard to believe I’m the only one looking to do so.

I tried unequipping the 2 items and summoning it again. Still nothing. There must be something up with the animation because the second I press the key to summon it the player starts the summoning animation and then the game freezes. It’s only the Winter Sprite that does it, but it’s obviously unplayable in this state.

Is there a good place to discuss the new GQ weapons? I think Bane was the one who introduced the new weapons and jewelry, and I very much appreciate it, but a few of the items are either badly supported or ??? in terms of skill bonuses (a humorous example is an amulet that gives pet bonuses on the order of 1,300% Bleeding damage to a class combination that has no Bleeding RR, which is odd considering Vanilla Grim Dawn bleeding pets are so-so and Conjurer has 90% Bleeding RR with just the mastery skills alone).

I’ll give an example: I’ve tried out the Shikigami staff to see how the 4 Summon Nymphs function. I’ve never given Corrupted Nymph a shot before, so I figured this was the build to try it since the staff converts Elemental to Vitality for pets. The staff is clearly meant for Nature / Spirit combination, but it’s really weird that you’re designing around an archer pet, and yet once you leave the 5m radius for Spirit’s RR aura, you have absolutely no RR for the most resisted damage type in the game. Sadly, even with a class that infinitely better supports the build than Spirit (I’m doing Nature + D3 Necromancer for the Archer skeletons that also do Vitality damage thanks to the Staff conversion), the build gets creamed at SR65 and the pets disintegrate, even with 200%+ pet Health. Bosses just overwhelm the pets, and those Nymphs are a massive pain to re-summon when it takes 4 X skill cooldown to summon the Nymphs, but only 1 Grava pool to wipe all of them out instantly.