[REL] Grimarillion v90d

Updated the Rainbow File for Grimarillion v76.

3 Likes

Oooh, new pet sets! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I canā€™t thank you enough for adding more items, this is wonderful.

Iā€™ve updated the Skeleton Overlord in the build Compendium - it looked like it was one of the more popular builds Iā€™ve posted, and Iā€™m happy to make it fully compatible with FG and have it SR 65-66 viable as well!

I donā€™t know who is looking at my compendium, but I would love to hear if anyone is enjoying the builds Iā€™ve posted. Getting 20+ builds updated is tiring work for sure!

1 Like

I knew I was forgetting something in the changelog. All the sets are 75/94. Divine (94) sets have skill modifiers, the lower variants do not.

It was an issue with my character losing all its skill points. I had turned off cloud saves before the last update, so didnā€™t have current characters to bring over. At this point Iā€™m more interested in knowing whether Kriegā€™s drop rate has changed for everyone else, or just something Iā€™m experiencing.

I remember part of the issue is when I extracted the files, it created a folder titled Grimmarillion v75 or what have you inside the mod folder, with the grimarillion folder being inside that one, so had to pull the grimarillion folder into the mod folder and delete the grimmarillion v75 folder.

Have you thought about removing Soulbound from Augments?

No, and I donā€™t really see any reason to, just extra work for me

Ok, thanks.

Just crashed three times in a row right next to the shrine of devotion in the Tomb of Nepthos. I was playing a lvl 37 Terror Knight.

I had three consequitive crashes in Port Valburry, random ones with no aparrent connection do each other because they were in different places of P.V., I tried to understand what was happening and started experimenting.

What seemed to be thproblem was Grim Initernals, once I removed the kill counter and the potion CD I had no more crashesā€¦ .

Just crashed a couple times in The Deep on one two, and three or four times on another character near the temple of uld? (spelling). I donā€™t use any other mods than the one that provides color to items in the language setting.

Hey there Asylum101.

Love you mod, its fantastic.

I am trying to locate, an updated version of ā€œskilltree_expanded.tplā€ to mod a few thingsā€¦ but Ive extracted everything, and I cant seem to find it.

Would you care to share (if possible) an updated version of this specific template?

Thank you very much, and keep up the great work!

I have a question , Is this modā€™s Shatter Affix work with another mod class too ? or same main class only ? :smiley:

To anyone who is crashing, turn off auto item tooltips. It helps for some people but without any rhyme or reason to the crashes I canā€™t fix it. Telling me ā€œit crashes here here and hereā€ doesnā€™t help because thereā€™s nothing changed in the map that could cause a crash that wouldnā€™t cause a crash in vanilla. Unless you can replicate the crash 100% of the time and know exactly what is causing it, like a specific item drop or somethingā€¦ I canā€™t help.

Try playing without auto item tooltips, try playing without GI, try playing without rainbow mod. As I said, I have no idea what causes it and in my time playing, I have never experienced it.

@lizardlucas Skilltree_expanded has been posted on the forums several times already, you just need to search for itā€¦

@Drug_M Shattered Affixes only works for vanilla classes.

Thank you very much for the file!

ASYLUM101, thereā€™s definitely something in Port Valburry when playing Grimarillion, another crash with no other mods active besides Grimarillion (Auto Item Tooltips off).

I spent part of this afternoon trying PV with mods like DOM and Vanilla and it never crashed but, as soon as I switched to Grimallion boom, crach again.

I donā€™t know how to desribe but, this time it was in the begginig of PV, I opened a small box and it dropped something that unfortunately I didnā€™t have time to see what it was. Besides that, it wasnā€™t a place with too much crowd or too much action.

Itā€™s probably the 6th or 7th time in a row that I have a crash with different chars. What was consistent in all of them was that something was dropped or from boxes or from enemys dying, one of the times was a rifle but Iā€™m not sure if it was the same item in all other crashes.

Unfortunately itā€™s all I can give you as a feedback.

All chars were around level. 50-60.

Asylum, Thanks for the tip - I was having crashes left and right and just trying to power through itā€¦
No crashes since making the suggested change.

1 Like

Like I said, from the reports I get there is no rhyme or reason to the crashes, just random areas, random things. Supposedly happens when items drop but no one can say what items are the cause, and Iā€™m not willing to sift through god knows how many items and possible affixes to figure out what it is. Is it a component? A specific legendary? Specific green affix? who knows.

Turning off item tooltips seems to have helped, thanks!

1 Like

I feel like every year I come back to this mod and rediscover how awesome it is. Thank you for all your hard work Asylum, it is well worth it.
I was planning making a Wizard/Earth Magic Missile build, but I am falling in love with how good Rupture is and might remake as a 2 handed soldier.

I noticed Defense Batter and its synergy did not have UI connectors.
Squall unlocks at lvl 10 rather than at level 5.