[REL] Grimarillion v90d

Ive checked the spelling in the folder, Ive deleted it like 10 times and re did it… anything else I can try

check the folder you extracted it to. it should have database and resources inside the first level of the folder. if you extracted it to a separate folder you may have a grimarillion folder inside the grimarillion folder inside the mods folder and the game wont read anything.

Seen the Jade set with +2 skills mentioned, however I can’t find it at either at the satyr, d3 blacksmith and the regular blacksmith. Is it still craftable? I’m getting drops from the “Divine Ice Crystals” set, which has jade in it’s name, but the set bonus is +1 Nature.

Post a screenshot of your folder where you’ve extracted the mod to, then post another screenshot showing the contents of the Grimarillion mod folder. There’s no trick to it, it’s literally a drag and drop installation.

Jade Set is no longer craftable, nor is it a +2 all skills set. And it definitely shouldn’t be from the Ice Crystals set, so if that’s the case there is a mistake somewhere.

Hello there. The crash bug everyone is referring too when an item is dropped is when said item has a D3 gem socketed into it (ie: star ruby). Just happened in a mulitplayer game again (I’ve suspected it was this this for awhile now) where I was not the host and I dropped said item and the host black screened. I don’t think it happens all the time but I know it was this this time. The item never hit the ground and the host crashed literally when we were doing nothing.

This is only my instance that I know off and don’t know if it happens to other things as well. Just a heads up since you can’t replicate it. for @ASYLUM101

That doesn’t make sense because items don’t have gems socketed when killing monsters. People are crashing primarily when killing enemies not juggling items

Ive been playing the Grimarillion mod for the last few days. Have had no issues at all, I get on today and my character is completely gone. Has anyone else ran into this issue?

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Are you using cloud saving?

Well, what can I say then. I replicated it this morning and reported to you. Maybe I wasn’t clear in last post.

When I say dropped, I literally mean I took the item from my bag and dropped it on the ground, not a mob dropping an item.

I was using cloud save and just lost my character today even though i was playing on the game last night.

Probably cloud saving screwing up again. Check that cloud saving is turned on in both the Steam settings and the ingame Options menu.

yea it was, Both were turned on.

Could Grim interal mod have anything to do with it?

Shouldn’t do, but you can disable it to check.

How often are you throwing your socketed items onto the ground? People experience many crashes from unknown reasons, and I doubt it is from throwing away their items.

Even so, this doesn’t cause a crash for me so it’s still not a solution.

When you’re playing your umpteenth character I tend to not pick up anything to sell so when I get an upgrade I just drop the old gear instead of keeping it to sell…

Also, for either of us that’s playing it’s not the person that drops it that errors this game, it’s the host who game just black-screens. Also we are playing LAN since we play in the same house. This crash that I’m referring too is probably just base game since there’s so much shit with multiplayer in general that’s buggy with this game and all arpg’s in general it seems nowadays it makes it hard to be enjoyable to play with friends.

The worst one for this game is probably where the non-host player has to rejoin game every time they get a new skill or put more points in a skill because the hosts game doesn’t recognize those points going in after you have joined their game and enemies just sit at zero health since your game recognizes the extra damage but not the hosts; as well as new proc’s on gear killing your friend too…

Is there not meant to be a recipe to convert Akanesh, the Herald of Righteousness into a one-handed Crusader weapon?

Hi, i only have the game until AoM so i tried to play the 64a version but the game become bugged bcs of the new update about component. The game still drops the partial component and i can only combined them manually. So, is there a fix for this, like do i have to play other versions?

Buy forgotten gods expansion and play the latest version. There’s no other fix unless you make your own changes.