[REL] Grimarillion v90d

A whole new mastery, Damn good work

Ooh, I will try out that new mastery.

It will likely take me a few months before I can test everything, but Iā€™d like to say, ā€œthank you, thank you, a thousand times thank you.ā€ I canā€™t thank you enough for the work you do, and Iā€™ll make sure I properly read and test things thoroughly before giving any further comments.

Thanks for the Update. Just one question, is batter supposed to not work with spears? I wanted to play a spear/shield type Hunting/Defense mastery charakter and already noticed it with the previous update.

Would anyone be so kind to upload the v77 to Mediafire please?

1 Like

Ah, I wish you would have reported it not working earlier so I could have had it fixed for v77. Itā€™s meant to work with all melee.

Updated the Rainbow File for Grimarillion v77.

5 Likes

I think Zeke conversation is not displaying. Anyone else having issues?

Yes, Zeke isnā€™t in the mood to talk any more :cry:

Iā€™m sorry if itā€™s a rainbow version issue. I forgot to put Zekeā€™s conversation (npc_grimmest_01.txt) in the file, so I added it.

2 Likes

somebody got a non-mega link? mega is just not working for me :frowning:

NVMā€¦saw the nexus-link :slight_smile:

Thank you for this huge update. Looking forward to using the skills with the new changes. and a whole new mastery!

Just wanted to drop a comment that I really enjoy the new rune mastery, it has fun gameplay - timing the large exploding rune, lots of small mines and the runestones! I thought Iā€™d combine it with Inquisitor for even more runes, but Runemaster has so many things that getting Inquisitor is kind of redundant :smiley:

Nvm its me being stupid forgot custom colors

Did devotions get updated with the GD patch? I didnā€™t see duration on Bears Maul skill.

From the v1.1.8.0 patch notes:

ā€œMaul: has been redesigned as an AoE debuff that causes Physical damage with Attack damage Converted to Health and Armor Reduction. Maul can now be bound to additional skill types. This may cause your skill assignment to reset.ā€

Iā€™ll check for 77a, still waiting for the reports to slow or stop before I release an update.

360%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20201006214848865 It is a bug?

Either a bug or you need to update your Rainbow Filter tool.

No, that is a bug. Invalid skill profile always is.