[REL] Grimarillion v90d

Earth ally is supposed to grant you health boost yet i see no increase in my health when using one. Armor and physical resist bonuses work though.

Asylum, you might want to change the Rupture skill name in either Elementalist or Earth; atm they both have a skill entitlted that. Can get confusing when you find/craft an item like this. :wink:

Of course if it applies to both skills even better! :smile:

Zeke appears when I visit the TQ merchant or the blacksmith in DC. I wasn’t summoning him, just looking to see what was on offer. Made a few staves at the merchant and a Ranger’s Ribbon at the blacksmith.

I think he does that for everybody… but it has no impact on the game… just annoying :slight_smile:

I dont think the master mind skill (Dream) give all the pet bonuses i supose to give… speed works fine but off. bonus dont give anything to pets :slight_smile:

Iirc he used to. But I haven’t seen him recently, not that I craft that much ingame.

Master Mind is working fine, all the bonuses are applying.

known issue, not much i can do about it since I don’t know what causes it.

Or you can just look at the text and see it is greyed out and realize that means it’s not for you :wink:

Yeah, but when you’re using both Ruptures it’s confusing on an item that says +1 to Rupture.

Really not my problem. If all the masteries were from the same mod sure, but they’re not.

Hey, Man

Been enjoying the mod. The rune class is enjoyable to me.

Did you design it or was it compiled from another mod?

I think it is does well.

Cheers.

It’s a TQ mastery, same as the other GrimQuest masteries. A late addition as it is from a newer expansion.

As with the other GQ masteries, by now it is more an ‘inspired by’ than an exact copy.

1 Like

Hi folks, hoping someone can tell me what the hell I am doing wrong. Is it not possible to use a character made in Grimarillion in crucible without using an character export tool? The best I have managed was for crucible to recognize my character, but at level 1. Thanks for any help!

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

You need to use Grim Internals as that has a option to play modded characters in Crucible.

On its own the game does not support loading mods in Crucible. The tool Grim Internals does offer a way to load crucible with mods, so you will need to look into that to in order to play Crucible with mods.

Thank you for the information, same to you @Invelios. I havent used GI for over a year, guess its time to figure it out again.

Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving!

edit

I installed Gi and added /Mod:Grimarillion in the shortcut, same issue as before. Not a big deal honestly, I will survive. Im guessing If I create a character and go straight to crucible, maybe id have the desired outcome? Either way, I appreciate both of your fast answers!

Are you sure it doesn’t need the quotes as well in the command line?

"v1.92 (Crucible Custom-Mod Support)

updated for Grim Dawn v1.1.6.0
added “/Mod:[modName]” as a Command-line switch to enable the Crucible Mode for a specific custom mod.
removed “/grimarillion” switch; use “/Mod:grimarillion” instead."

I don’t use GI, but you can ask in that thread to find out why it’s not working for you.

And no, just creating a character in a mod and then trying to go into Crucibe won’t work I think. Only using GI allows modded characters to play in Crucible. You can create a characater in the vanilla game and use it in Crucible of course.

is there a way to play crucible with grimarillion toons ?
ive already tried the shortcut to GI with /grimarillion , but didnt work or maybe i didnt figure it out !

Only with GI, so you need to find out what you’re doing wrong. There’s no other way to play modded characters in Crucible.

Like this…

…and I would advise to do as I did above and create an extra shortcut file of the ‘GrimInternals64.exe’ and then modify the shortcut instead. This way you can more quickly switch between Normal GI and Crucible GI.

FYI - The only time you need to put quotation marks around the command is if the mod name has a space between words in it. If it’s a single word, like here, then you do not need to worry about it.

Once it you have it setup correctly and launched the shortcut your Main Menu screen should look like this…

…and you will know GI is in Crucible Mode for mods, and more specifically, for Grimarillion.

1 Like

lmao that screenshot, your character is like “who the hell is behind me”

2 Likes