[REL] Grimarillion v90d

Haven’t tried this skill yet. As it seems to be a WPS skill, it should have the proc chance listed in the description. That, or it’s an on crit proc, although i doubt it. Have you tried it on a dummy or on mobs? How many points have you allocated into it?

Just checked, apparently it’s a WPS with 0% chance to proc. :slight_smile:

Report it to Ceno in his Zenith thread. (link in the OP)

Yep tested it like crazy, doesn’t work

Will do, thanks for the quick reply, I had already figured that out and I edited the dbr to get a 100% chance lol (I doubt that’s the intended % though)

for the 63c on the main post saying it requires 63b does that mean i install the 63b folder then download and drag the 63c into the same folder and let it replace files or do i do something special?

That is how you do it.

Could already be said but… will this mod be compatible with Forgotten Gods?

Possibly. I’m confident most things will work, but there will be a bunch of stuff that will need adjustments I’m sure of. Grimmest needs certain tweaks to ensure encounters are working properly, but until we get people playing it… it’s hard to say.

I don’t know if this is a bug or not: weapon components that can go into off-hands can also be placed into rings, things like hell’s bane ammo and so on. Also, auras from the same component on dw doesn’t stack (at least the piercing weapons one didn’t, from what i noticed)

I have problems with tags in other languages

Потому что на этот мод нет русского перевода.

Does GQuest, D3, or any of the mod sets that it contains have custom item skill modifiers in their custom Epic/unique items?

I’m sure more people will start playing the mod some time after FG release. No more expansions from there onward (unless FG sells like crazy) so what is there to do for all the die hard players out there untill GD2? I’d really like it if some of the forum’s theorycrafters will become more interested in the mods, it would help improve them. And, ofc, getting more people to pitch in with modding.

By far the best GD mod (Reign of Terror is another top tier MOD). Amazing work!!

However, balance seems off. Terror Knight can get +20% to all damage as a passive? What the hell?

I see the D3 mod had a pretty large update yesterday. Can we assume that this will also be implemented in Grimarillion some time soon? Also, if there are some bugs with D3 masteries, do i report them on the D3 thread? Thanks :slight_smile:

You can report it here

The update will come eventually but I can’t say when.

Zenith masteries are in a different spectrum of balance compared to the rest of the grimar classes. Ceno may or may not fix them, but I don’t have any intentions of removing or them anytime soon

Thank you for answering, sir. I guess it’s a bit tricky, especially with FG soon to be released. I’ll just install the D3 mod to see if the skills in question work properly with the release and report it in the respective thread in case they don’t.

I am excited to see the new D3 changes as well - great to see the mod continue to be worked on in terms of balancing.

I wanted to point out that the new augment changes brought to 1.0.7.0 are not present in Grimarillion. Some of the new augments add a good deal amount of OA or DA that weren’t present in the previous updates, so I kindly ask that you update those augments in the next Grimarillion release.

Did a search but couldn’t find an answer. Does this mod (or any others) need to be installed before starting a new character or can I use it on an existing one?

Thanks.

You will need to make a new character when playing this mod. They don’t overlap with the normal game.