[REL] Grimarillion v90d

the new d3 mods have barb class, i already check the grimarillion new update haven’t put the barb, any plan ASAP to put the barb ?

it seems that spears dont work with eye of reckoning:undecided:

on 64c

Phylactery of Shadows proc ability causes some violent graphic glitching
playing outrider + necrotic, using 2x 1-handed guns, the glitching does not occur when the relic is not equipped, this i have already confirmed
i do own both AoM and FG

some quick examples:

edit: apparently the spoiler tag doesn’t work for me :s

What does this even mean? I’m using oathkeeper, definitely working!

That’s pretty spectacular.

That’s pretty spectacular.

Oathkeeper’s Vire might makes the character stuck in middle of his run when you have a spear in hands, both 32 & 64 bits GD . if you hold a regular GD weapon it doesn’t happen .

What version of Grimar are you using?

Wow, trippy. I’ll check it out, I have no idea what would cause that.

Spears/staves are bugged atm with certain charge skills, it will be fixed in the next update.

Also looking forward to the inclusion of this class.

Nice, glad to hear you found a way to fix this issue.

Btw thanks for everything, Asylum!

People on twitch kept mentioning that this mod is not compatible with the new expansion and I know you aren’t able to reply to every comment but you didn’t answer my question about compatibility I posted here so I assumed that this mod doesn’t work with the expansion. :undecided:
Guess I might as well buy the new expansion and give it a go with the mod then.

I made a spirit/nature pet build.

The skeletons from the spirit tree is so bland. It’s just 3 walking piece of boring crap, lmao. It does have 2 really good auras in underworld pact and deathchill. I am contemplating in re-rolling Spirit into Grim Dawn’s Necromancer. I like the meteor mage and the ranger skeletons. The choice is kinda difficult as the 2 spirit auras are so damn nice.

I might stick with nature. Kodama looks good to max on paper. Heart of the oak provides a decent chunk of health. The wolf itself is a raidboss once you max all of its passives. Plague is amazing for continuous reapplication of shepherd’s call and %resist reductions. I’m not so sure about the elf. I might dump points into her if I have any spare points left. Another summon is always nice.

Is there a better class for pets out there? I looked through all the classes but I don’t see anything orgasmic…

Imagine if someone gave the captain america shield throw and the whirlwind skill from the new oathbreaker class to skeletons :p:p:p

i finished expansion act with my char with this mod with no crashes
:confused:

maybe certain classes are causing crashes?

Thanks for the info.
I guess I can no life this game with this insane mod for this weekend :cool:

My god FG support already?!

you guys are awesome.

Noticed a kinda gamebreaking bug in FG - when i’m in the shattered realms last boss phase and kill it nothing happens - it seems the game treats my pets as enemies I have to kill too, i’m playing as nature/necrotic currently.

It’s not so much that it supports the expansion, its that we have to report any problems we encounter.

I’m about the give the game a fresh start :smiley:

Anyone tried with the new update 1.1.1.1? It says it fixed some crashes and stuff.

Is this normal? I ran into some crazy powerful skeleton boss/hero that I am assuming was imported from a Titan Quest mod. I am level 29 at the Rock Coast on my way to Old Arkova. I managed to kill the skeleton boss/hero after a couple of deaths and then another skeleton boss/hero spawned, This time its name is Toxeus the Murderer. This one is even harder. All I can do is kite him with my dot aura while my bone fiend (maxed out) lands a couple of hits on him and dies from the insane amount of damage Toxeus does.

I think it would be fair to tone down the damage and health a little bit on these guys since I was able to kill The Warden on Grimmest on my fresh character, but these skeleton guys are in no way interesting or fun to fight since they just instantly burst me and my minion down :(.

Edit: Toxeus dropped some sweet loot and he seemed to only use 1 skill (some meteor) when I managed to have my minion agro him and my minion put up a fair fight but as soon as I had to re-summon my minion, Toxeus went back to using his insane set of skills. Perhaps increase the delay between some of the skills he uses since he can land some crazy unfair wombo combos at times.

not sure if this is where i should ask this but i was wondering if there was any way you guys would be able to add the extra loot mod to your grimarillion mod. i love this mod but i am also doing a playthrough of cataclysm because i like the extra loot items. i really like messing around with the transmutor items and with all the extra classes from your mod it would really open up even more build options and make it so i dont have to keep switching between mods.
i dont know anything about modding so im not sure if they can be added and i will continue to play this mod regardless as its my favorite one and has the most replayabillity with all the extra classes.

Quick question I know you talked about the half exp from that guy (forgot his name). Did you incorporate the slower exp rate in your new update? I do prefer not reaching 100 before ultimate.

Hi Im been using Grimarillion mod for like v64 version, but when I updated it to v64c version, when Im playing my char will be frozen(can’t move) in battle, like just going to lower crossing and fighting those zombies and suddenly I can’t move! Is that a bug or my own problem with installation of Grimarillion? But I don’t have problem with v64 version, except couple items have “+1 null skill” and I don’t how to do with it.

Im currently playing on Overlord (Champion+Necrotic), would it be the reason of the bug?