[REL] Grimarillion v90d

Yeah, that will be fixed in the next update but I think the enemies are much stronger than vanilla lvl1 ult. Still looking into it.

Thanks for the answer, waiting for the update then.

Also, can anything be done with the shattered realms last phase treating pets as mobs that need to be killed? I have to melee my minions for a few minutes after killing the boss just so I can finish the phase.

Not sure what is causing this. Iā€™ll upload an update soon-ish, try it once itā€™s out and maybe it will be fixed. If not Iā€™ll need more info.

I have got a stange problem ,if I will first activate Heart of Oak and then summon creatures ,they lost their part of hp ,simillar problem sometimes apply after using portal when Heart of Oak is active ,ofc last version of Grimarillion + last version of GD with all DLC :slight_smile:

Yeah I noticed this as well, I have a feeling it probably works the same way with the Oathkeeper HP buff (Haven?)

Which pets? Iā€™ll check it out but no promises I can fix it.

Iā€™m sure he plans to include the class, since heā€™s included all the other classes and the placeholder. Itā€™s only a matter of time. Be patient.

It seems itā€™s about all the pets in nature mastery.

So Iā€™m a tad confused, which version should I use? I have all expacs and stuff, so Iā€™m guessing a+ either b and/or c but which of the latter two do I use?

64c requires 64a and 64b

Yes, I got that. What Iā€™m asking is: Do I use 64a+64b or do I use 64a+64b+64c?

a+b+c = updates, you need them all

install a, then install b, then C

ok perfect thanks all for the fast replies :smiley:

Just thought iā€™d drop by an mention that the Dream mastery waveā€™s modifier claims to reduce cooldown by 100% which it doesnā€™t do.

Also, the DemonHunterā€™s Chakaram skill seems to work only when it feels like it. I could use it for 5 minutes then it just wonā€™t cast at all no matter what I do.

Hey, out of curiousity, are you using a staff or a caster off-hand? I found out that you need a spellcaster item to have it work for 100% cooldown.

As the tooltip suggests, if you donā€™t have a staff or caster off-hand, it doesnā€™t workā€¦

Newest update, v64d. See the changelog below for more info and be sure to report any issues.

Requires 64a and 64b. 64c is not required for this one, if you have it already thatā€™s fine. (64c was only a db/text update, 64d will have those changes anyway). To install, simply download 64a, drag and drop the folder titled ā€œgrimarillionā€ located in the .7z file into the ā€¦/grim dawn/mods/ directory, then repeat the process with 64b and 64d.

Grimarillion:
https://mega.nz/#!XV1iASZT!urPES9v3qVfqMRfQVzVPkyJa0cKkABLzZr98DFHSdWI

Ungrim:
https://mega.nz/#!6dtEWYBD!H2UAl9V2pMXjNphXbkPZ9VAP4YIcmexnaZTZoIGBo8A

64d

*Added 2 more loading screens. (FG only)
*D3 update 2.7+hotfix implemented. (including barbarian, several FG only changes)
*Updated pretty much all of old creature files (no seriously, itā€™s a stupid amount) and the gameengine.dbr.
*Fixed an issue with spears and staves using ā€œchargeā€ skills. (this includes skills like Vireā€™s Might, Blitz, and Shadow Strike)
*Added functionality for Eye of Reckoning to work with spears.
*Fixed an animation issue with certain enemies that can spawn with staves. (please post any other enemies that are ā€œstuckā€ in T-poses or anything like that)
*Neutered Toxeus for the time being until I can rework him properly. (atm trying to get FG and everything to be working)
*Fixed an issue with Phylactery of Shadows causing weirdness.
*Added new tags for all the new class combos and replaced old tags that were duplicates.

Excellent work.

sweet update

for those that want to use whirlwind/cyclone , donā€™t pick oathbreaker, he sucks

try the Diablo 3 barbarian+ crusader

converting a 2h wep to use as 1H+shield = GG

Thanks a lot for the update @ASYLUM101. Now on to figure some fun barb build.

Quick random question - does this mod change any one-shot chests mechanics or should I just open them whatever I encounter one?

Anyone else having this bug?

After some random(?) point of skilling, the game just crashes if i look at some skills. This happens with all(?) classes, even the native ones(just tried demolisher).