[REL] Grimarillion v90d

Not sure if this worked before or not but can’t craft D3 items with forgotten souls.

Another recurring issue, font mod no longer works with grimarillion. It will break tags on every modded classes until I revert back to the default font.

This issue occurred since v66 came along. Previous version of grimarillion works just fine with font mod.

Make sure you’re at least around level 24. I tried at 20 and couldn’t craft them, tried again at 24 and was able to. Not sure on the exact level limitation.

Hey! Ive been playing v66 and v66a version for now and my game keep crashing with unknown reason. Ive tried setting Grimmest to lowest and still crashes. Is there any method to stop the crashing? Tried to lower my video setting, doesn’t work.

Were you ever able to play the old grimmest? If you set it to off and it is crashing, then that suggest that the simple lua hook that is checking the state of grimmest is enough to cause a performance hit on some hardware. Which brings me to my next questions: what is your CPU model? Laptop or desktop?

Hello, only the ultimate shrines appear in zenith difficulty since v66, is it possible to have a quick fix on this? Thank you.

Do you plan to put in a quest like Omega in DAIL? Since there is a lot of heroes and bosses now you should put in some rewarding quest for certain number of this “star creatures” killed.
100 hell yea
1000 grim commando
10000 exterminator
100000 why not
1000000 killing is my business

I am having the same issue, no crashes at all the whole time i’ve played the game until v66.

now i crash every 10 minutes or so

Cool ty didn’t know there was a Level Limit.I am only lvl 18 :smiley: started completely new Char/chest on FG

I’ve set Grimmest to off and still crashes. This problem never happens before when I’m playing old version of Grimarillion. Also, the game version is only 1.1.1.0, does it matter?

Hi, I have a problem with aether crystals, they don’t drop. Is it only my problem?

Edit: After integrity check is it OK.

Since I installed v66 mod my game crashes for a couple time and even worse in v66a. Crashing mostly happens when a mob hits the char or char picking item, I didn’t know what’s the problem with that. Tested when Grimmest is off, still crashes. I’ve never had this problem before with those old Grimarillion version.

Did you try the main campaign?Are there any item filters external programs like grim internal that you use?I have been playing grimmest for half a day and had no problems so far.Will still test it.

Uhhh what is Zenith difficulty?..

This is always the case with Grim Dawn mods, mod features do not show in the main menu. Think of it this way - the game only knows what is in a mod when the mod is loaded. After the mod is unloaded, it forgets all that and reverts to it’s unmodded state.

Unlikely.

I’m not sure how to fix whatever is having a conflict with this, sorry.

So far you’re the only ones to report crashing every 10 mins.

1. Make sure you have AOM and FG installed and fully updated.

2. Make sure you have the most recent version of Grimarillion installed, FRESH. Delete the old mod folder for grimarillion and install 66a again.

3. Make sure you try both versions of Grim Dawn if one is crashing for you, if 64bit is crashing, try 32.

4. If it continues to crash, try to test without playing Grimarillion, just play vanilla.

It’s impossible to bug fix a crash that one person reports if they do not give any information on what causes the crash. I don’t have crash logs, and I don’t know what to do with them if I did have them. I can only go on crashes I can reproduce on my own PC and go from there, otherwise…

Aether Clusters only drop crystals if they are a similar level as you.

Not only 10 mins, mostly when mob hits the char or char picking, sometimes even less than 3 mins. Im currently trying on vanilla, I’ll report the result when I reached mid-end game, or long game time! If my vanilla game crashes then Im sorry for those comment.

v66b

https://mega.nz/#!nN9XWAzB!szjXyS8f7Tb_YLDZMAYzGMSbh_7Z3XXw6UM1m0-iAm4

put this one out so fast I didn’t even write a changelog.

*Zeke now has a new option for doubling mob density (it can’t be increased more than double or less than double, only enabled/disabled). The previous options for hero spawn rate still exist, but the conversation options have moved around a bit. And yes, mode 11 works with this. Thanks to jiaco for the updated grimmest script!
*Enemies should now always scale to your level regardless of area.
*Hopefully Zenith difficulty tags should be removed…

Hi & many thanks for your works.
I’ve always played Grim Dawn with an updated Grimarillion.
But it looks like this version doesn’t work for me.
When I play with my main character, I can’t find the Grimmest difficulty anymore, even if I come back to the main screen and the monster Lvl doesn’t scale with mine.
When the ingame screen appears, i have this message:
_Grimmest is on (5%)
I don’t know what is wrong and what to do; if it’s my side or not.

You can craft Plutonium Nyborg at the Satyr to adjust the difficulty.

I played a few hours with 66b today, so far it’s great for me. The CTD when inventory is full seems to be gone for me.

I did however have a couple of weird things happen. In my first session with the game, the Grimmest NPC kept randomly spawning. I didn’t notice any condition, only that the message that shows the current gimmest difficulty would show up randomly and the NPC would spawn like I had used the item. When I eventually ended the session and started a new one, this didn’t happen. The only big difference I could think of is that in the fist session I had 2 of the Grimmest NPC items in my inventory, so I just dropped one in town. Maybe that is causing this weird issue? I didn’t have it at all in the second session. Nothing really game breaking, just kind of weird.

The second issue was bad performance and freezes, but only in a couple of specific areas for some reason. In the areas leading up to Fort Ikon from the Waypoint right before it, I had these issues, but I didn’t in the other areas I went, which include Steps of Torment and the areas right after Fort Ikon. Whenever one of these 3-4 second freezes happened I looked in the log you see when you hit ` and I found a certain line that would repeat, maybe they point to an issue causing it?

Attempt to CreateObjectFromFile 'records/sounds/skillsounds/nonplayer/spak_plauge_cast.dbr', requested class EffectEntity, object was class SoundPak

I’m not 100% sure this line has to do with the performance issues or even the mod, I just thought is was strange it always showed up when I had the temporary freezing and low performance.

I’m running the game in 64-bit with Grim Internals on Windows 10, just in case that info helps.

Other than that though, I’ve had a great time so far with this new update! It’s great not to have to worry about the CTDs anymore, and I love being able to change the mob and hero density on the fly. Thanks!

So im getting severe lag/skipping in fort ikon area. Dunno if this is normal, running a 2080ti/8700k so it’s not likely my pc. Anyway maybe the mod density? it’s like, ridiculous. I see some1 said you can adjust it but I can’t figure out how. any info would be greatly appreciated.