[REL] Grimarillion v90d

Seems like some mobs from level 70 and above get some sort of Lightning Resistance / Imunity. These are the Ugdenbog crabs (Not the Ghost- & Lightpurple Boss-Crabs), Storm Sekeltons. My Lightning Damage will continue hitting them with around 129 dmg (TTDPS: 18k). When using my Fire Blizzard they die easier, but my Flame Hydra doesn’t deal any dmg on them. Just for your information.

IMHO don’t know if planned or a bug or w.e. but I like it bc it keeps me away from stacking only ligthning and elemental dmg.

Greetings to all

I turned of shadows (completely off), not a single issue with Pyroclasm or Might of Magic since then.

Update - it is as Asylum sais - recasting the skill while it is in effect causes it to “freeze” until you reload the area (thats why port away cured it). I guess it can happen to all single instance skills where duration is longer than cooldown. Patience is the key

Yep it’s working with soem patience :slight_smile: thx for the info.

Just thought that I will rush threw elite for the devotion points (Teleport gets shit done :rolleyes: ) and I saw that quest bosses, like deciever demon A3 and Bloodfeast the Ruthless (Tyrants Hold) were scaled on lvl 76 while I’m lvl 87. Just noticed it at these two. haven’t watched the others. Shall that be like this?
Greetings

all ugdenbog crabs have 80% lightning res

The Hive Queen and the Amalgamation also are capped at 76 on elite.

I think these are hard caps, I’ll have to look into it more but I believe these caps are set from the level limit layer from the map (which probably also determines the level of loot that drops from chests?). Not sure it’s something we can change.

Thanks for the mod, I have been playing it for a while and I really enjoy it. I don’t if it is a bug or not but the royal amethyst add-on has a description that it can be add on to shoulder armor but the shoulder armor are not highlighted when I right-click the royal amethyst to apply it. Would you take some time to look into it? Thank you.

The description is wrong, it will be fixed. It can’t be socketed on shoulders.

This is a bug on my end, something must have changed for these monsters. If you find anymore, please let me know.

I will fix Grimmest over the weekend and make sure Asylum gets the latest sources.

Does this also affect chests as well?

Sorry, maybe I missed something, where is there an issue with chest?

Normally, monster level is tied to a paint layer on the map terrain. Grimmest overrides that for (normally) all monsters to make them scale to the player level. Some monsters spawn from lua script, and again Grimmest should modify that too.

But I do not recall ever modding loot containers (chests). They might also be tied to the terrain paint layer, but nobody ever mentioned anything unusual about chests before afaik.

Thx for the answer (to you too Asylum) and thx for taking the time to fix it. Played till Axt 6 yesterday on Elite so I don’t have them in mind but I think it was a general problem with all Storybosses (Lucius, Loghorrean, the Voice of Ch’thon…)

http://grimdawn.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Boss_Creatures)

Guys, thank you for fantastic mod, I got tons of hours having fun with it.

I don’t know is it supposed to be like that, but Ultimate Skill Levels for Necrotic go to +9. Some only up to base level. Should it be like that?

Found an error in ungrim 60a.

Bug report.

There are also the same checkered pattern bugs on the components sold by the vine merchant in the Feral Thicket in the Ancient Grove that enters from the southeast of Ugdenbog.

Surprise Surprise, I have done some modding today (LOL).

If anyone has an install with Grimmest and Grimarillion and is willing to test Grimmest before Asylum tries to merge into next Grimarillion, check this thread.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showpost.php?p=661875&postcount=218

Thanks.

As opposed to updating links here too, I just delete that quote, refer to the OP of the above thread for downloads of Grimmest.

Well (and this maybe specific to grimarillion) chest loot like exalted and such and shrine loots after restoral were returning as if capped. For example on my normal vet runs through steps even at level 60+ items were not at 50 level and the same goes for elite where they fell into empowered range even though I was level 100. Again potentially this is simply an issue of Grimarillion and the addition of the loots from all mods in the compilation.

Two Things I want to ask:

1. Got the “Staff of the Cosmos”: Is it right, that 44% of Elemental Damage get converted to Elemental Damage? Have no idea where this is making any benefit? Could someone pls help me here.

2. Lightning Affinity is only working with skills from the Elementalist Skill tree. The Blizzard skill (with Apocalypse skilled) will stay in Fire & Chaos Dmg. Anything that I’m missing here too?

Greetings

Edit: Also Blizzard when useing Blizzard my lifeleech doesnt work.

1. http://www.grimdawn.com/guide/gameplay/combat.php#q06

2. http://www.grimdawn.com/guide/gameplay/combat.php#q20

“No matter where the Conversion occurs though, it is only applied once. What this means is that if a skill has its damage converted to another damage type via a Modifier or Transmuter (ex. Aether turned into Chaos), the converted damage cannot then be converted again by items (the Chaos damage from the earlier example cannot be then turned into Elemental via an item because Conversion has already occurred).”

Blizzard can’t make use of lifesteal.
http://www.grimdawn.com/guide/gameplay/combat.php#q08

Probably not intended, but Zenith is on hiatus, so not sure if it will ever get fixed. Can try posting it on the Zenith thread and hope Ceno sees it.

Thanks. Jiaco and I have been hunting these down the past two days, I think we’ve got them all fixed now hopefully.