[REL] Grimarillion v90d

did you download the grimmest.arc jiaco posted on pages 121? if not dl that too

I have downloaded and replaced everything Jiaco has posted here recently.

when are u guys going to put autoloot back? :slight_smile:

https://grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53629

@ASYLUM101 any plans to do some updating for zenith mastery skill on item for level 84 and 94 just like you do on level 75 vanilla legendary that you make alternate with zenith masteries skill

Why would I? Zenith is not my mod.

Try setting the difficulty and then going back to the main screen and loading again. Doing this the mod settings stick and are working fine here.

That would teach me absolutely nothing about customizing/merging mods though. :slight_smile:

I’m not looking for a fish to eat, I’m looking to learn how to fish.

You want DD ON to increase trash.

Auto-loot might come back, but when I switched from previous version to the quickloot version, things went sideways a bit. We need to fix all the Zeke stuff first, then I will revisit autopick. But if it was easy to describe, it would be in the mod.

With the recent version and script fix I’m definitely seeing the difficulty levels in a good place IMO, low levels add just a few heroes and difficulties ramp up in a pretty steady way I feel.

I did however notice that a few factions don’t seem to spawn any additional heroes. In particular Cronley’s Gang, Order of Death’s Vigil, and Kymon’s Chosen. I was trying to farm rep for 2 of these and I noticed almost no heroes even on the 3rd highest difficulty, which spawns plenty of heroes for the other factions. I went to another character that joined the other side and saw the same for Death’s Vigil spawns, so all 3 of these seem to not react to the script.

I’m really loving the ability to change this on the fly, pumping the difficulty up for rewards when I can handle it, or back down when my build isn’t quite shaping up or I’m not getting the right gear is very nice. Thanks for all your hard work!

Thanks for your feedback. For DV and KC, I know, they are on the todo list. Not much in the way of Heroes for them so still trying to think of what to do there. Cronley’s should all be outlaw, so will need to look into that.

What’s this script thing that seems to be needed as well as the download? And where do I put it?

Since Grimmest is the only mod in Grimarillion that modifies resources/scripts.arc, you can take a 7z file attached to Grimmest thread and apply a patch to Grimarillion to get the lastest spawn equation settings.

Has anyone else noticed that some of the Necrotic vfx aren’t showing up with the toggle abilities?
Additionally, the Pursuer (Necrotic + Riftstalker) combo ability no longer activates - makes the casting sound and triggers the cooldown, but no meteors.

The scripts dl is at the top of the op. Grab that script.arc file then drop it into grimarillion /resources folder

Thanks Asylum101. I’ve done that and it seems to be okay, though on just started with a new character for the mod atm.

In the D3 Necromancer how many skeletons can be summoned and are they permanent or timed ones? Wanting to rebuild my skeleton army, but not sure of GD’s Necro or the D3 one would be best to pair with Spirit.

Hmm. I downloaded the latest version of Grim Internals but for some reason i get an error saying :
‘Version mismatch:
Grim Dawn.exe has wrong filesize!’
I mean all of my version are up to date so I don’t know where the problem is to be honest. Can someone help?

My god, you need to rename this mod to hero-fest. :smiley: I must have run into 15-20 of them at least and I’m not even over the second bridge in Lower Crossing. Doesn’t take much to kill them though.

You should have an item to summon an NPC who can alter the spawn rates, in your inventory, the red “G” called plutoniumnyborg

Yeah, it’s there, but I haven’t used it yet since it mentions Grimmest. As far as I know I’m just playing plain Grimarillion. No Grimmest of any kind chosen as there wasn’t an option for it. Or do I get that when I use the item?