[REL] Grimarillion v90d

grim and ungrim have been merged, there are no two versions any more. You instead speak to someone to change the difficulty on the fly

I just figured that out when I finally launched the game. oops. thanks.

Think it might be possible to change how Natureā€™s Force of Nature is spawned? It spawns out of a flower like the Sylvan Nymph, but this entire animation takes around 5 seconds, using up 25% of itā€™s duration doing nothing. Perhaps it is intended, but I donā€™t know if other ā€œdies in 20 seconds, 40 second recastā€ summons suffer from this situation.

hello, i m new with grimarillion mod, but i love alread it.
I play an Outrider/Rogue named Fatality Jane, pistol/shield, poison acid vita. Very good combo ^^

But i found i bug :frowning: , the barricade doesn t work, it doesn t block enemy , make no damage, and doesn t proc devotion skill.

Sadā€¦

Sorry i don t speak english well, i learn with rpg games ^^

Hi,

Unless Iā€™m mistaken that barricade skill and the ice wall skill from Elementalist need to be reworked as they donā€™t work properly right now. Perhaps in the next update of Zenith?

Whew, that burial cave in the Outskirts is hard on Alcho. 7-8 heroes hanging around the entrance nearest to the riftgate. I gave up and went around to the other entrance to give myself some manouvering room with my Gunhexer yesterday.

Youā€™re nuts playing at that tier! :grimacing: I would play at level 1 at the most. But even then Iā€™d rather have 4x normal mob spawns than increasing the heroes.

Well, not sure, but that seems to be the lowest until you turn it off completely.

Ah, might beā€¦ The names were a little confusing.

I felt that even the lowest setting would make each fight quite long which in turn made the whole progress extremely slow.
But at Ultimate max level I would probably pick 4x normal spawns (when that is added) and level 1 extra heroes. But by then youā€™ve made a decent build so itā€™s not as problematic.

Yeah, thatā€™s the only problem with the mod, it is slow going it you actually have it on. Plus so much loot to collect that slows down progress as well.

Yes, that too. I had to turn off components and everything except blues/purples. And even then itā€™s too much :grinning:

Not much use with a new character though. They need stuff to sell to have iron to buy more stuff. :rofl:

Yes iirc alcoholic is the lowest without turning it off completely.

Got a tag not found on a Demon Hunter skill

Yeah, it reflects the lack of text in D3MOD: Disappeared skill name.
The line of skill name ā€œShadow Glideā€ is probably erased by mistake.

Hey Lozo, thanks again for helping with this mod, but could you please help once more? Do you know how to fix the issue that after reaching lv 101 mobs just stop spawning and all locations are empty?ā€¦ Thank you!

Density doesnā€™t work for me, i test double and triple, but no change :frowning:
Maybe i miss something ??

Triple is placeholder, doesnā€™t work yet. Double should work, might not work in all areas.

ok thx, and thx again for the lilith mod, ok it s old but i played so much this aventure !! ^^

Sorry for my english , i learn with rpg game ^^

1 Like

Does increasing mob density with Zeke affect friendly npcs count (Black Legion/Malmouth Resistance/etc)? I remember older versions of Grimarillion (before Zeke was available) having much higher friendly npc numbers, resulting in more balanced and ā€œcinematicā€ fights where you could hang back, watch them fight and even win occasionally. Right now they just get horribly outnumbered and steamrolled within 10 seconds of spawning, especially with alcoholic and above modifiers enabled.

PS: Any eta on when triple/quadruple mob density will be available? Quad density + alcoholic would be awesome.