[REL] Grimarillion v90d

Lesser Truncheon of Malice is also checkerboard.

The tagStorageInfo01 (tagsgdx1_ui.txt) is displayed as ā€œTag not foundā€.

Strage%20Info%2001

Hi I am still getting several crashes on Grimarillion v69 and on GD 1.1.4.1 version but in the later stages of the game. I am using double spawns. I have finished the main story, progressed to Barrowholm, and am now in the FG expansion (around Temple of Osyr). I canā€™t seem to progress further due to crashes. Perhaps the mod is still incompatible with the new Grim Dawn version?

Edit: I just discovered the 64 bit option to run Grim Dawn - will give that a try first, could reduce our crashes.

Edit 2: Unfortunately even when using the 64 bit version the game still crashes when using the mod.

1-50 (3 per level)= 147 (level 1 gives you zero skillpoints)
51-90 (2 per level) = 80
91-100 (1 per level) = 10

Total 237 points

Kasparov quest 1 point (3 with all difficulties combined)
Hidden path quest 1 point (3 with all difficulties combined)

Total 243 points

1x from First expansion (ultimate only)
2x from Second expansion (ultimate only)

Total 246 at level 100 with everything completed

1 Like

Bottom of this page gives you all the quests that give skill/attribute points.

https://grimdawn.gamepedia.com/Quests

I havenā€™t gotten to FG map yet, but I have had luck almost completely stopping crashes by hiding all loot drops, and then only showing after Iā€™ve cleared all the enemies on the screen. One crash in maybe 20 hours, where before every 1-2.

Iā€™d bet thatā€™s from caravan_transferrollover.dbr, which was left in a previous version of my X-Smuggler mod.

I canā€™t test shared stashes to verify, but my normal stashes donā€™t have rollover tags. Any tag issues would have been derived from older versions of Stasher

Iā€™m still having crash issues ā€¦ In the middle of the game it just crashes and only comes out with Ctrl + Alt + Delā€¦I donā€™t know what to do anymore

I donā€™t know what to tell you. I need a way to reproduce the crash 100% of the time, if I have no way to force a crash I will never be able to find a fix.

what happens when you play without the mod ? Do you also crash then ?

Not sure how the/a mod would cause this, so the first step should be to check that it actually is the mod

I can often play for hours in a row, without a problem. Other times it might suddenly crash twice in under 1 hour. So testing it in vanilla would mean that you might have to play for up to 5+ hours and even then itā€™s not a guarantee that the issue is solely mod-related.

Doesnā€™t change the fact that this is the first thing to verify.

Esp. with crashes this random it does not look like the mod could be responsible to me, so if I were the author I would not want to spend too much time looking into it - apart from that I would not know where to start if I actually did want to lookā€¦

Iā€™d say that if no one else is having this issue, @Matougi must be using my old source files in his/her Stasher.

Ah, now I got it, thanks!

I forgot that I had merged the GDX2.arz with the JMDā€™s UI.
It was displayed correctly when it was restored. Sorry to @ASYLUM101.

No problem! Glad you got it fixed. :+1:

I only had one crash myself.What happened was i had to afk for a very long time.Speaking of 10h + so i paused my game.When i came back a tpā€™d to town and it crashed.Other than that i never had a crash.

@Kaptana.Did you try it on a fresh install?.Did you try an older version?Did you try GD without mods?Thatā€™s just a few ideas to pinpoint if itā€™s the mod.The version of the mod,or your game in general.

Dude, I managed to play 3 hours straight without crashing after the screen resolution decreases ā€¦ I think this was the problem lol

i can only play on 1080p so idk how higher res would run :joy:

Are the crashes here related to those reported in the GD Reborn thread? Seemed to be something to do with skills with procs