[REL] Grimarillion v90d

I think its been mentioned before somewhere that Titan Quest masteries don’t show up in defiler. This mod has nothing to do with defiler. He does have a thread under utilities but I don’t know how often he reads that. I would like to see it fixed too.
I tend to setup my chars with more then 2 masteries like a necro with all necro classes included. What I do is use the rest of the classes first and end with the titan quest masteries as my mains. It does make you op at the beginning but it doesn’t take long for this mod to start kicking your butt. That’s the only workaround I know of.

1 Like

Yeah, I made a post on the GD defiler thread too suggesting giving this a look I just find it odd that zenith and d3 all show up with no issues but Titan Quest, a game that works on the defiler already, doesnt show the masteries.

I tend to setup my chars with more then 2 masteries like a necro with all necro classes included. What I do is use the rest of the classes first and end with the titan quest masteries as my mains. It does make you op at the beginning but it doesn’t take long for this mod to start kicking your butt. That’s the only workaround I know of.

That’s what I have done so far but the TQ masteries being my final ones kinda feels bad sometimes. Sometimes I want something like a Zenith and a GD one to be my mains but cant use any TQ stuff if I wanna do that.

1 Like

Hey, I am only installing 64e today (was running a+b+c) so if this is already fixed feel free to ignore me!

in The Warden’s cellar (specifically in the Underground Transit) I encountered a number of boss monsters that are named things like “Azgaloggest, this Defender Has No Name”. Not sure if the Has No Name thing is a reference I’m not getting or just an error.

Also in the same spot where these guys spawned was another boss stuck in a T-Pose. I unfortunately didn’t catch his name before my pets and procs killed him though…

No name is part of its name.

And… no info on t-pose means no fix. Unfortunately there is no “search for any enemies that have t-pose errors” button with the mod tools.

Nah, but I was hoping there’d be a way to see what hero enemies spawn in a specific place and narrow it down from there?

Is there any item that increase the summon limit of the core dweller from the earth mastery class? The guy is a walking Brock Lesnar. I need more of him on the field :frowning:

No such item exists yet.

I’m not sure if this is a grimarillion bug or just a D3 bug since I’ve only ever played grimarillion but in the new barbarian class, I can’t remove the last point from Leap, ground stomp or furious charge at the spirit guide because it says I have modifiers, which I don’t.

Hello, I was trying out some of the new items (set items etc.) that were added with the D3 Barbarian, and they seem to be missing icons.

Hello, the “Big Stinker” ability of the Gargantuan which unlocks at skill level 16 does not work for me, no damage is done to nearby enemies. Can anyone confirm this problem?

Not being able to remove all points from Leap/ground stomp/furious charge is a “bug” from the Barbarian mastery.They have a hidden secondary skill unlocked by wearing an item like the ring band of might or the 5 piece set bonus Might of Earth to cast earthquake on leap or band of might buff for Ground stomp/furious charge/leap.
I am trying to come up with a fix, maybe I will need to remove these.

Can’t get GDStash to work with the latest updates; is this the case for anyone else?

Hi I found out that my dual wield characters stop moving after few minutes.

I’m not sure if other characters are same, but my monk and barbarian just stop somewhere while attacking or moving. It freezes forever so I have to go back to the main menu and then start a game again.

BUG:
“Diablo - The Prime Evil” spawned in the boss room for my Shattered Realm (Shard 22).
I was able to attack it, but he was not visible and did nothing.
When I finished killing him, nothing happened and I was not able to proceed forcing me to restart the game.

Thank you for reporting:
-what version of grimarillion are you playing ?some previous version did not have the full data
-did you kill only first phase or all 3 forms?
-was you playing in ultimate difficulty ( he only spawn loot in ultimate)?
The fact that it spawned in shard 22 is intended, it depends on player level

i just noticed that in version 64e there are a few items at the blacksmiths that are missing their icon and have the checkerboard pattern instead.
these are; Lut Socks,
Pride of Cassius
Angelic Wings
Trug Ouls Wings.
So fare these are the only ones i have found missing.

To attempt to fix a few issues, I’ve uploaded the full version of 64e (no piecemeal).

Grimarillion:
https://mega.nz/#!2YdFjS7S!wmnqpQfig9JPrnLL1nvjiYRn989n07lfMwJp9v1q9EA

Ungrim:
https://mega.nz/#!DcUR0A5S!TSUymVAzQsj4-pocZoAAKN-SyeBCxs0gc7Sw47a_INc

No patch notes because this will be the version you were intended to have already.

Hi, love this mod.

Some icons are missing at the Satyr.

Champion - With Reckles Abandon skill is bugged. Stuck in place after use.

stupid question but the outriders barricade doesn’t seem to do anything? I put it down… and its existence just gets completely ignored. Monsters walk through it and don’t bother attacking it either

Sorry I should have been more specific:
Version: 64e
I was not aware there where any phases, so only the first one (I assume), which may explain why I was not able to proceed since nothing happened after I killed the invisible Diablo.
I was playing on ultimate & I am level 100.