[REL] Grimarillion v90d

In the most up to date version of grimarillion (v73c) parts of shattered affixes are disabled for compatibility. In the next update v74 this should be fixed.

Just wondering when will v74 be out?

1 Like

Soon ā„¢ļø

Holidays and family are at the forefront of my attention atm.

2 Likes

Patience Little padawan :smiley:.It will come when it comes.Im just glad thereā€™s 3 really good mods i can enjoy.Although i am limited on time but ima crunch some games over New yearsā€¦

Enjoy the rest of the holidays man!

<- Canā€™t wait for the new version :slight_smile:

Hi all i play this mod alot I would like to play with some other people my steam name is maxhero777 also is the v73c fixed or do i need to just keep playing version 73b?

i do see that square thingy everywhere the weapons and skills of the races who came with grimarillion i tried what happens when i arm myself with a weapon looking like it , its like i dont have a waepon at all and i cant move anymore the only thing i can is relogging the game

I think you installed only 73c version. You have to install 73 version and overwrite 73a and 73b and 73c.

Yes that was the problem ty for helping out :smiley:
I have another question can i use GDStash at the same time and how ?

GD Stash is a 3rd party utility, it runs outside the game itself whereas Grimarillion is an actual mod of the game itself (and runs from inside the game).

Yes they can both be running togetherā€¦ and I think it can work with Grimarillion but Iā€™ve never done so myself so I donā€™t know if there is anything extra required.

As for ā€œhowā€ā€¦ are you asking how to install it?

Edit: Looking here -

Iā€™d guess you would need to be sure to select the mod from your list of installed mods first.

Wondering why my character instantly dies if a Devotion Shrine decides to spawn a bunch of Aetherial Wraiths. I donā€™t think this is normal, is this intended?

Another question i made a terror knight and chose second skill line earth can i change the sec skills and how ?

If you mean skills, Yes you can. There is NPC in Devilā€™s Crossing called Sahdina. you can respec skill point and devotion point.
If you mean class, No you canā€™t.
but if you use 3rd party tools(like GDStash) you can remove selected class.

Hi
I have one q. I have just start play with grimm and i have green pets in spirit class. Its ok or i have problem with smth??

Not sure what you mean. The summons are a ghostly green color, yes.

Ok that what i mean :slight_smile: Thx for answer

I have just started to mod Grim Dawn for the first time, and wanted to play Grimarillionā€™ Iā€™m also interested in the D3 classes mod in Grimarillion. I noticed the D3 Classes mod by Grimer?, was updated to 3.2.

Do I wait for the next Grimarillion update or downlod v73 then 3.2 patch from Grimer?

73c include 3.1 i think. so you should wait until next update.
When? i also want know :wink:

Me too.:grinning:

I began looking at the new items between the AoM Grimarillion and FG Grimarillion. I saw that there are a ton of new Mythical Weapons, Rings, Amulets, and Medals for the Grim Quest classes, but unfortunately, Iā€™m not seeing anything in the way of gear. The GQ equipment above gives nice bonuses to multiple classes, but without gear with relevant skill bonuses, it is very unlikely a player will be able to max out the main skill.

Of course, you may just use all the jewelry to get those skill points up, but then it makes it impossible to use any vanilla GD jewelry that could end up being build-defining.

Will there be any way to include GQ equipment that covers armor?