[REL] Grimarillion v90d

@medea yes i have 74a

Hm, I couldnā€™t open the prison door with 74, but 74a it works fine for me.

Im sorry it seems i had 74 now i have 74a thanks

Is this suppose to be ? i have the companion in a bottle and now in 47a i see this crate , its funny but then it would be better when it was an animal companion ?
Sorry to bother you guys again

Companion

Yes, thatā€™s right. Itā€™s a special cosmetic pet from the 2nd Loyalist pack.

5pm canā€™t come soon enough friendsā€¦

Does anyone know if thereā€™s a list of all the stuff Daedrig can make? Scrolling through the list in-game is truly tedious as the items arenā€™t sorted by level.

Thanks in advance.

best mod ever

1 Like

Thank you for the update, downloading for the first time nowā€¦

• Summoning Winter Sprite (Storm class) crashes the game. Note that Iā€™m trying both the Spear of the Dryads weapon and the off-hand that gives it an extra Winter Sprite for a total of 3 Winter Sprites. I donā€™t know if itā€™s the base skill that is causing it to crash or the extra summon limits.

• Specific to the Diablo 3 mod - 2 Mythical Epic Blue Gloves that give pet bonuses (not the Rathmaā€™s set one, the other gloves) have the same armor values as the standard gloves, so you have level 80+ gloves that have 200 and 400 Armor, respectively.

There will be plenty coming as I test out various pet itemsā€¦

How do you get rainbow file to work in version 74a? Any chance of adding wings in future additions?

Copy the zip file to your ā€œlocalizationā€ folder. DO NOT unzip it.

Then, select it in Options under the language menu in the bottom right.

Doesnā€™t crash for me in this scenario. Thereā€™s probably something else you arenā€™t mentioningā€¦

Here is my Monk wearing a pair of pants as a helmet (couldnā€™t have happened to a nicer guy):

as fashion statements go itā€™s ok, if you are five years oldā€¦ Or if it had a combat functionality, like blades at the pant legs: you could do like a spinning top and mow down enemies.

Anyway, my guess is there is a mistake in linking Marauderā€™s Visage with the correct art.

I also found the same art acting as actual pants:
GD-2

2 Likes

lol I turned the Augustineā€™s Hood into a leg armor, but I forgot to delete the head version files, so itā€™s still dropping. Thanks

1 Like

For anyone fighting with regular Grimarillion crashes, turning off Auto Item Tooltips under Interface settings (which show item description on mouseover) fixed the stability issue Iā€™ve been having lately too. Iā€™m running v74a and recently upgraded from v73c and at least those versions had this issue.

I have 1700 hours in Grim Dawn. In the past couple of weeks Iā€™ve finally delved into the world of mods with this one. Got a few questions, so please be patient. I did try to scour this thread and the individual threads for the different ā€˜piecesā€™ of Grimarillion (Zenith, Grim Quest, etc.)

1. Purely cosmetic but on loading the game for the first time at the character screen all of my classes are the tagnotfound issue. However, once I start a game and come back out of it, it registers all the appropriate names/titles/classes etc.

2. Also related to #1, almost any illusion that isnā€™t standard Grim Dawn does not show up in the character screen. Is this normal?

3. I was really intrigued by some of the new mastery ideas. Particularly Riftstalker (from Zenith I believe) and a few from Grim Quest like Dream and Hunter. However, it appears that aside from an array of nice weapons for the Grim Quest stuff, there is not a lot of gear support for these masteries? Is this true or am I just not seeing anything dropping and what not. I know we canā€™t check it in Grim Tools because no mod support on that, so I was combing the database in GD Stash seeing what possibilities there are. Not particular savvy with GD Stash so I may be completely not seeing stuff, just wanted to ask here.

Lastly, I have to say, the sheer scope of these various mods, and then coming together under one roof, is both daunting and impressive. Itā€™s really amazing to see such creativity and passion for this wonderful game. Thanks for the phenomenal effort to all the mod authors and creators. Well done.

Will alternative versions of Mythical Legendaries ever show up? Like Temporal Arcblade for example as GQ and Zenith variants for the regular version, but there are none such for the Mythical Temporal Arcblade to make up for the increased level cap the game has gotten over time.

Items with skill modifiers for Zenith masteries would be nice as well, but Iā€™m guessing Zenith stuff in general is kind of on hold until it actually gets an update. Mostly just curious is all.

Been like this for me too since ā€œalwaysā€ā€¦ Iā€™m assuming itā€™s a limitation of the engine?

I have no intentions of adding anything to Zenith, so when Ceno updates you may or may not get items. Itā€™s up to him.

For GQ thereā€™s a shitload of items added, maybe will add more later but not planning on adding any GD variants for GQ. We had those items as place holders since there was next to no items available.