[REL] Grimarillion v90d

As I said, this doesn’t cause a crash for me. Impossible for me to “fix” something that has no issues. 26/16 with Spear of the Dryads and Aurai Effigy, works fine.

For some reason this Mod likes to freeze up on me; I have no problems running the main campaign or RoT. I’m playing an Angelic Wizard retaliation build if that helps.

No offense, it doesn’t help :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I wish it could work for me the way that it works for you - I’ve tried resetting the class using GDStash to see if it was some remnant from the AoM build, but nothing I’ve tried works. I’m shelving the Storm class idea until v75 comes around. Then I’ll erase the Grimarillion files and replace them with the newest version. Hopefully, that will fix whatever is preventing me from summoning these Winter Sprites.

Any thoughts on what I mentioned in my previous post about the Corrupted Nymph? Any way I can bring up ways to improve GQ skills that need working on? Speaking of the Storm class, I saw that the two exclusive abilities give pets 25% of Cold conversion and 25% of Vitality (or Lightning / Aether). That’s just… really bad. Cold/Vitality is an awful duo to pull off in player builds, much less pet builds. I bet you nobody who thought this was a good idea took a Storm pet build to fight Kuba. Do so, and you’ll feel my angst toward the weakness of these classes.

Anyone else noticing any crashes related to Trogs?
I’ve had relatively consistent freezes/crashes in areas where they are present to the point where it’s been difficult to progress through the campaign. Crashes outside these areas are almost non-existent, and I’ve played around with switching-out item procs and they don’t appear to be the culprit.

With Vitality Nature class out of the way, I’d like to now give feedback on the Spirit class. I’m trying Spirit / Necromancer with the Diviner’s Set. The Cold to Aether conversion on the set means that Dark Covenant gives huge flat damage to the pets and good Offensive Ability boost. However, there’s a whole lot wrong with the class itself:

1. No Pet Health!! There used to be a skill attached to one of its buffs that gave a good portion of pet Health, but now it’s no longer there. This is supposed to be a class that has Skeleton pets, for crying out loud!

2. No pet resistances either! Coupled that with the first, and you have pets that die way too easily to take down content without having to baby them the whole way.

3. The Liche King is a 52 skill point ability that does pitiful damage, dies like a paper bag in a hurricane, and is way too slow to be used as a major pet. It would help, for starters, if the self-buff that you can put points in was instead an aura where everyone benefits from it. That would at least give one of its skill points something worth investing in.

4. Outside the circuit breaker, there’s no heal or self-sustaining option. So you have pets with no Health, no resistances, and nothing to heal them to keep them from dying. Definitely a winning combo there.

Diviner’s Set is plenty good in vanilla Grim Dawn, so I have to pin the blame for this with the Spirit class as a whole. It needs a multitude of buffs to be able to stand up to the vanilla classes.

1 Like

Having Divine Code of Hammurabi equipped when summoning one seems to be the trigger

Thanks, that was it, will be fixed in the next update if I ever finish.

1 Like

The elementalist Ice wall skill isn’t working

I love the aesthetics and concepts of the spirit class, but I agree it could use some editing as its seems that most other classes can do what Spirit can, but better (at least speaking from the non-pets side of things). Where I’ve really struggled with the class has been survivablility - both the circuit breaker and the damage reduction skills are far into the tree and don’t provide as much bang for their buck as I expected. I keep trying to pair Spirit with other builds to make use of the awesome %RR aura, but I’m not having a lot of luck with mid-late game viability.

Anyone know why I would have no shared stash button in grimarillion?

Have you installed the latest version of the mod?

I installed 74a. Everything works well except there’s no shared stash button.

Did you also install v74?

v74a does not require v74

Sounds more like the game is not up to date to me then.

You’re right. The files weren’t the updated ones. Thought it copied over the old ones but I guess not. Shared button is there now :slight_smile:

since the new grim dawn update the share button blocks 2 items and the merge components is gone??

Love the mod, but since the last GD Update Partial Components still drop and there is no option to stack them.

i"m having the same problem, no option to stack components, even manually

Any chance this Mod gets updated to support component changes to the game?