[REL] Grimarillion v90d

I started playing DoM mod but then discovered (once I was 23rd level Elementalist) that there were no Zenith uniques. I read back in '18 you added some Zenith Uniques. Have more been added? Could I move my character from DoM to Grimarillion or would I need to restart?

You would need to restart / use GD Stash to refund all you skill points so you have no masteries and then spend those points in Grimarillion again

Not sure the Grimarillion uniques for Zenith are worth that, for one there are not that many, for another you have some Zenith specific components and the gear in DoM from the other masteries / mods, which also works well enough for Zenith

Not to mention the dozens of items that grant 1 to all skills in dom

i lost my Crucible DLC due to unknown error, and now all i have left is Grimarillion with Shattered Realmā€¦

just found Natalya set, donā€™t know if its Vanilla or part of Grimarillion but it perfectly suits my Demon Hunter/Demolitionist character.

Really, like what? How would I find/make them in the vendors?

I guess I am just concerned the classes wonā€™t be viable in end game without +X gear?

Zenith is OP, that concern is unfounded

Natalya set gives physical damage + fire damage + 1 to all skill in demon hunter

due to my demolitionist 2nd mastery, i use elemental strike as default attack paired with permanent buff like Flame Touched, Rapid Fire, and vindictive flame.

the rest is equipment i got from boss drop that adds fire / all skill +1, oh yeah plus that cube relic from Diablo 3 that adds 1 all skill demon hunter and Crossbow Dawn.

@Grimer @okami29 Atrophy appears to be bugged, as it makes my casting speed go absolutely highwire, without atrophy i have 127% casting speed, but for some reason when i equip it, it immidietly jumps to 200%

I have to say that firing electrocute like a mini-gun is hilarious though

it was fixed already, grimarillion is out of date

Hi ! Iā€™m playing grimarillion and having a blast. However iā€™m having a few questions about itemization. Is there affixes on rares just for the earth / dream classes ? i didnā€™t find anything yet. I saw that the blacksmith can forge some stuff for the D3 classes, but nothing about the TQ classes.

Uniques specific to earth/dream, not sure but there are loads of gq items you can use, some things here and there that you can mix and match as you see fit. All are random drops.

As for affixes, they can only be crafted at the gq crafter. You wonā€™t find random gq affixes for drops.

okay thank you. i just discovered how to craft the DQ items. A little less exciting but that will do.

currently i have a max level character, Demolitionist + Demon Hunter with Flame Keeper set.

never though i can shoot a repeater like a semi-auto rifle :laughing:

A few hours after i still feel like itā€™s a little unfair. Maybe iā€™m a noob or something, but i struggle to frind scrap, and therefore have specialized gear. A shame when you compare to the normal drops.
I guess going for double GQ mastery was a little bold for a first chararacter in this mode.
And the blacksmith doesnā€™t have a craft for each of my gear slot. Do i need to unlock recipes as well ?

(Edit : i donā€™t want to complain, iā€™m having a lot of fun and iā€™m very thankful for this super mod. Itā€™s just that i fear itā€™s not well balanced.)

Are you playing with hero modifiers? because i never ever have problems with scrap early on with this mod as i meet so many heroes scrap is practically endless early on.
I always have a aim to make my characters able to do nihilistic hero settings because bless all that loot
The only problem i have early on seems to be flooded passage, as for some reason my game keeps crashing in there, but luckily i have so much loot and iron scraps i can just build the bridge and skip it though

Yes i do, density and heroes are maxed out. (some areas are silly this way!) I guess iā€™m gonna push 50+ to get access to the legendaries and see how it evolves.

Also, donā€™t bother with crafting too much early on, as you will get so much loot and so much xp that gear wonā€™t last that long early on before you find something better anyway

Yes i guess youā€™re right. I was already hunting for decent stats + mastery skill points on top i suppose.

It seems that the GQ affixes actually do drop; but are much rarer than the rest ? I just saw this.

it alleviates a little bit my concerns then. Iā€™ll stop annoying this thread. But before, a last question. Is there any guide about the (crafting) systems specific to Grimarillion ? Thanks in advance

staves may have different affix tables compared to other items because theyā€™re is no staves in GD.