[REL] Grimarillion v90d

Between you and Grimer, you’re both updating faster than I can find things. The past few updates have been nothing short of wonderful, and I’m excited to see the Diablo 3 patch 3.4 in action.

A few reports:
I love the new Titanslayer equipment pieces you threw in - this particular prefix or suffix is pointing to a skill that probably doesn’t exist.

Specifically for @Grimer: the 5-pc Typhon set does not have any set bonuses. This is also true for the Inna’s set that’s supposed to buff the Monk’s Mystic Ally skill.

I’m going to guess that the cast speed on everything was unintended.

Also, the Wraith Shell that’s part of the Spirit’s Lich King skill line (the one that gives Aether & Elemental resistance) doesn’t work if I’m using the transmuter that turns it into the Bone Fiend. I’m guessing that has to do with the transmuter itself; there should be a warning that the other nodes won’t work if you use the Bone Fiend transmuter.

Mamba said both sets are ok in DoM, seems like a Grimarillion problem

Hi, i noticed that with a skill cooldown of 2.1 s the nymph´s nature´s wrath skill fires about every 4 seconds. Is this working as intended?

Pet skills are unaffected by CDR, tooltip bugs are out of my control

I think the triumph aura on ancestral horn summons isn’t actually applying the RR.

It definitely is.

Really? I can’t even see the red shield which is usually visible when there’s some RR effect on an enemy.

Where is the red shield when you cast word of pain or curse of frailty?

The red shield is for a different rr effect.

hi there!
77d, barb skill FURIOS CHARDGE bonus at LVL16 mistake (i think so), because LVL12 is MAX for that skill.
I want that 1.2 sec soooo bad)

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Don’t forget that with up to 10 more points from items it could be Furious Charge would reach 22/12.

I have a general grimarillion question: I seem to be taking humongous damage from poison in some areas in elite (lvl 62 with ~ 1620 da and 80% poison resist). As in my 10000 hp stormlord almost died a few minutes ago from it. Is there a buff to poison dmg, or to enemy oa/da, compared to the base game?

Nope.

/10char

Hmmm, I must be getting rusty. Better pay more attention going forward.

Diablo 3.4 has been updated with some bug fixes… Hope this mod can be updated soon :slight_smile:

Grimarillion still is on D3 3.3, so it will be more effort than adding some small bugfixes :wink:

Understood. Thanks for the clarification :slight_smile:

Nature’s Permanence of stone does not seem to be working well.

Using Heart of Oak does not change pet’s resistance.
Sorry if this has already happened.

Also, Nature’s Call of the wild and recovery skills have been greatly weakened, making Mastery worthless again.

The jade jewelry set only seems to drop the circlet. Never found any other piece of the set but i regurarly keep finding the jade diadem. Also would be cool of some +skill bonuses to grimarillion classes were added to vanilla items but i guess that’s a lot of work.

Please do something about the Fire Nymph (Earth+Dream Armor set)… She gets stuck in her attack if her target dies before she could attack it… Dont know if its her teleport or bad AI…

Using Heart of Oak + Permanence of Stone changes pets’ resistance fine.

Is it possible that you did not have a pet summoned when you use the buff? Many player buffs only show a change in the pet’s resistances when you have a pet summoned. I am able to confirm the buff is working properly.