[REL] Grimarillion v90d

G_bug-a

G_bug-d

Please correct it, thank you.

That must only happen once you summon him because it’s fine before he’s summoned.

Asylum, can’t say I’m a fan of the new storage/mastery layouts. Why is that small inventory bag even there? It seems redundant with all the big bags and having it as the default bag everything goes into first is just annoying to me. And the mastery one just looks like so much wasted space.

Gullet can be accessed too early in the mastery bar.

Should need 4 more points like Zhadan does

Another tag not found

1 Like

Redownload the mod, works fine on my end.

Thanks for the reports, I’ve fixed the ulda’jax variant and all the neidan transmuters. Fireclay was another one. Probably won’t bother with a hotfix for these though.

Thanks for the report.

I’ve also found the one for Ancestral Horn, so no need to mention that one. If there’s any others though, feel free to post them.

Something is going on with that Summon Epailos ability. The other two abilities go into 0/0 if you take the transmuter that converts all its damage to Acid.

Also tagnotfounds found in the Shattering Orb and the little chest that contains the shattering orbs.

Wizard’s Magic Missle Glacier Spike can be accessed too early in the mastery bar as well.

Should need another 5 points to get to it.

if anyone wants to make suggestions to neidan class combos, here is the spreadsheet:

Would be cool to get some chinese titles in there for neidan combos but I don’t expect many people to be well-versed in chinese mysticism

GAL_bug-d
GAL_bug-e
GAL_bug-f
GAL_bug-g
Tag not found:…

does anyone experience crashes from time to time ? i tried ro reintall the game and the mod, my last char was BARBARIAN + ARCANIST

Try turning off auto tooltips in the settings if you haven’t already.

If you’re using grimmest try turning it all off.

Also try playing without Grim internals and rainbow filter if you’re using them, just to be sure there’s nothing else at play.

If it still crashes even with all these changes, try changing your items, if you’re using any items with autocast skills use items without them.

If it still crashes, just try another class combo, vanilla classes would be most stable.

The truth is this issue has been around for years and there’s really no way for us to find or fix whatever causes this issue.

i see i see ty u for the answer i will test it all :slight_smile: ty u man

A couple of Runes with tag not found on them.

Replace the following language pack to solve the problem:
text_en.zip (328.9 KB)

Usage:
Unzip the in the compressed package text_en.arc to …\mods\GrimArilLion\resources
Overwrite a file with the same name.

@ASYLUM101
-
Add two missing TXT texts.

thanks, it fix the problem! :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

There is a 2h axe called mythical bastion revered or something like that, that is crashing my game whenever i try to scroll over it to sell or just try and see the name of the item. I can’t move it or sell it fast enough and the game goes black. I’ll try and post a pic if i can get it up long enough not to go black screen again

Screen goes black and game goes to Grim dawn not responding in windows task manager anything i can do fix this would be great.

Grim Dawn (gyazo.com)

I hope that helps

Update I was able to use GD Stash to delete item, but if it is a glitched item it might happen again, wow the GD Stack and just make items out of thin air lol

Thanks for the report, it should be fixed in a later update.

I read a post online about delete items that are problems with GD Stash, question though are there some items in grillarillion that won’t show up in it? Still can’t see or get a drop for the Illidan Warglaives, there is not for it in GD Stash Data base too.

Thanks for the great mod!

Edit actually it shows up after some digging around as Hendl Stormrage’s Divider of azzinoth, so i back to farming roguelikes for my sword i want to get the drop fair lol

So i tested all ur tipps and it was definitly the TOOLTIP that leads to the crashes :slight_smile:

Edit : 240hrz resolution can also lead to crash