[REL] Grimarillion v90d

I can clearly see the UI mod in your screenshot… that is not the standard Grimarillion UI.

I didn’t even know about the Grim Ui X-Mod in the first place, but some time ago I downloaded a package that I found in this forum consisting of tools and tutorials on how to mod Grim Dawn - Maybe that made modifications to the game’s Ui. Either way - I deleted the complete Grim Dawn folder and redownloaded the game again. Now it seems to be working. Thank you for your help!

Alright, Thank you.

on v82 I find Zenith items with missing tags

Corrected several wrong files in the Rainbow File.

1 Like

That fixed it. Thanks a lot!

decided to try out the Outrider, the skill Chemical Bombardment doesnt do anything, it can be placed but doesnt shoot, if i cast it again the original one will explode but the skill itself isnt functioning at all

i posted this in the zenith thread but wasnt sure if that was the right place so im putting it here as well

The Zenith thread is definitely not the right place, probably best to remove the post from there. Zenith in grimarillion is totally different from the original, I picked up where Ceno left off to fix/rebalance things…

Redownload the latest version of grimarillion and try again. Works fine on my end and I’ve had a few other confirmations. v82 it should definitely work, try a fresh install, delete the old mod folder and replace it with the new.

fresh installed, still does nothing. i place it and nothing happens, place another one, first one explodes as its being replaced

i guess i should point out this is while playing dawn of masteries, i posted to them too but no response so far

edit:
ok i found your fix for this problem in another thread Dawn of Masteries - #1766 by mamba

found three more

Untitled-1

Corrected

• Thanks for the report, I forgot to compare on the text of the D3 items.

grimarillion_v82_color_03.zip\grimarillion\grimquest_tags.txt > tagCraftRandomGQChest001b{^G}=Robe

The color code precedes the equal sign, which will cause the label to not be found.

Oops, slipped up. Fixed it, thanks.

Asylum, seem to be missing a skill here.

There’s no problem with mine.
GAL_082_NoBug

Hm, you on V82? I am.

Also doesn’t show in GDStash either.
And yes, I imported the database again before playing the latest version of Grimarillion.

Yes, I am Grimarillion v82

I just built a Hunter to test this ^, and I also experience missing skill. I run grimarillion v82, grimarillion_v82_color_04, and Grim Dawn 32 bit.
Hunting (Small)

Is it because of Grim Dawn 32 bit? And I run 64 bit, no problem.

However, even if I start mod with 32 bits, there is still no problem. It’s strange.

Nope, I run x64 as well.