[REL] Grimarillion v90d

Oh dear! looks like spears are missing there Inventory Icons! Also I LOVE POISON GAS BOMB!

Hohoo, been clicking refresh all day long :stuck_out_tongue: Rogue it is! ā€œHack and Slash your way to happinessā€

Can confirm spear problems, even though you installed latest version incorrectly, because i have v62 near Active Quests text:

Thanks and i already noticed some bugs/flaws:

1. Gouge, Serpent strike and Volley have old description about weapon requirements.
  2. Aphotic Ichor have excessive enemy damage reduction - 40% on 12/12, maybe halve it?
  3. Lethal Strike have AOE but changelog says no? https://imgur.com/a/wYH4ix6
  4. Epialos have verrryyyy slow move speed, it cant even catch my 1 lvl test character with default speed.
  5. Epialos is not immortal? https://imgur.com/a/Qo9j5Oj
  6. Is it me or Hecate Sorcery have weaker bonuses compared to Trickery of Hermes? Iā€™m talking about that 40% reduction in bleeding, 9% OA and 35% crit damage, while Hecate Sorcery have slightly more flat damage and 15% phys to acid conversion :eek:
  7. Diffusion requires 32 points in mastery bar instead of 15. https://imgur.com/a/R0yDsDT
  8. Spectral Spires requires 20 points in mastery bar instead of 5. https://imgur.com/a/PxjJegc
  9. Necrosis requires 5 points in mastery bar instead of 10. https://imgur.com/a/RCBWTrM

PS: new Ring of Flame FX is fine :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reports.

Can confirm spear problems, even though you installed latest version incorrectly, because i have v62 near Active Quests text:

He probably downloaded it before I took down the links to fix them, I had them up for like 5 minutes. Lol.

I was trying to fix an issue where the spears somehow reverted to an older UI setup where they were longer than I wanted, and the fix was working for me, dunno what happened. Are they broken on both Grimar and Ungrim?

1. Ok Iā€™ll look into it. They were showing right for me but as usual some fuckery happened.

2. Iā€™ll adjust the numbers to match the reduction on Aura of Censure. 5-18% at max.

3. I intended to take the AOE out but when I playtested it (shortly) it didnā€™t feel good, so I put the aoe in and reduced the damage. There really arenā€™t any single target skills in GD so itā€™s probably better this way. Either that or I can put the damage obscenely high and keep it single target, idk.

4. Alright Iā€™ll bump it up, I didnā€™t test him much besides making sure his skills mostly worked.

5. No he is not.

6. Possibly. I just didnā€™t have time to balance everything.

7/8/9 ok thanks.

Iā€™ll see if I can put an update tonight but probably not til tomorrow.

Yes, on both versions.

Better to keep AOE, feels like a nice QoL.

Ok, ty :slight_smile:

1. I do not know if it is a configuration problem of Ghastly Pathfinder (D3_Demon Hunter + Zenith_Necrotic), but I enter Den of the Lost (in the Rotting Croplands) with this character and crash when fighting against enemies. I uploaded saved data, so please check it if necessary.

2. If I try to sell the relic ā€œEffigy of the Pantherā€ made by Satyr, to a merchant or put it in a warehouse, the PC crashes. Please also check this relic as it was saved in the save file.

3. Many of the spears are not displayed properly (e.g. Incanterā€™s Septum, Frenzied Lance, Spetum of the Abyss, Telamonā€™s Boar Skewer). These spears are also included in the save file.

Spear issue is known. It should be fixed, I hope.

and speaking of spears, are you finding tons of them? As I was testing your character I found like 3 or 4 greens one after another and Iā€™m getting annoyed that this keeps coming back and I have no idea why.

Effigy of the Panther crash is fixed now, thanks.

Den of the Lost, not really sure what is causing it. I just got a crash too, it might be something else, not necessarily the class combo. Iā€™ll have to write it down in my notes to check it when I have more time because it will require some digging to find whatever causes thisā€¦

alsoā€¦ this class combo is really strongā€¦ Necrotic is insaneā€¦

edit:
Iā€™ve noticed some issues, Iā€™m gonna have to postpone the update to clean 62a a bit more. My master file had some outdated stuff in it so it screwed up the build a little.

Hello, i can confirm, spears are really common :), also there is a slight improve on overall epic loot variation, but there is still a consistent number of the same items dropping over and over :slight_smile:

With each occasion though i have to thank you for the great mod and your work man.

Cheers!

Hi, I recently started playing this mod and I`m loving it, itā€™s incredible! Awesome work man.

About the spears: I can also confirm that they are dropping at a higher rate than other items in general.
I still have to play more the last update but yes, the epic loot variation was/is an issue (Iā€™m lvl 55 at the moment and Iā€™m getting the same 5-10 epic items since the beginning).

Again, great work! =D

Yeah, I certainly find spears with various affixes.

But about Telamonā€™s Boar Skewer, I found only one while playing for a long time. I was lucky to find it around level 60 when I was playing with a spear character. Until the end of the game, it was much stronger than the other spears.

Hi again,
Just so you can visualize the loot issue:

Just killed 4-5 heroes and the 3 epic items that dropped are the same ones that are dropping throughout my playthrough (plus 4 spears!) To be more specific those epics are Brynerā€™s Jorney (boots), Rolandā€™s Bearing (armor) and Balance(2 handed sword), all 3 from diablo 3 mod.

For a bigger picture, these are the epic items that I looted so far (I sold 4-5 because they were the same). Out of 36 items, only 6 (3 are spears) are NOT items from diablo 3 mod. Maybe there is something related, but then again thatā€™s not enough data to rely on.

Hi again,
Just so you can visualize the loot issue:

Just killed 4-5 heroes and the 3 epic items that dropped are the same ones that are dropping throughout my playthrough (plus 4 spears!) To be more specific those epics are Brynerā€™s Jorney (boots), Rolandā€™s Bearing (armor) and Balance(2 handed sword), all 3 from diablo 3 mod.

For a bigger picture, these are the epic items that I looted so far (I sold 4-5 because they were the same). Out of 36 items, only 6 (3 are spears) are NOT items from diablo 3 mod. Maybe there is something related, but then again thatā€™s not enough data to rely on.

Will Zenith 1-handed/2-handed weapon crafting be added to Pelanis the Satyr? Right now he has Titanslayer guns (1-hand) and Titanslayer crossbows (2-hand) for Titan Quest masteries, would be nice to dual-wield + outrider skill pistols for more dakka.

Some uniques seem to have unusually high drop rates (9 demon machines, 7 magistrates, 6 magefists, 7 balances, uncountable rolands set pieces while leveling one character from 1-65), but a silverbolt dropped which makes it even :slight_smile:

PS: for Championā€™s ā€œArmy of Noneā€ i can verify theyā€™re affected by player damage bonuses, but will they scale with player hp/resistance/armor absorption bonuses as well? Theyā€™re starting to get a little squishy in Malmouth from all the AOE aether spam. If player resists do affect them iā€™ll just slap on some augments and components.

Thanks for the mod, having one hell of a time with demo/champion combo, just let the enemies smash themselves to pieces on your retaliation passives + vindictive flame.

As I said above, some old files snuck in so itā€™s borked atm, Iā€™m well aware and it should be fixed when I update it. What level are you when this is happening? What area? What enemies? Loot that drops is level dependent (and area dependent if its from a chest)

Anyway.

Here is the update, it includes the full mod because there were subtle file size differences in the arcs I wasnā€™t sure if something was changed or not when I did the rebuild.

Grimarillion
https://mega.nz/#!jAEgDaKA!3dKXOwNAtSMIBU9OW-_PJwk3rLxUcR1jI1aBs99Urj4
Ungrim
https://mega.nz/#!ncc0RIpZ!iDfsZdFn25cxiJKPP90U8I9u4r-gdrZhpM1INjC03jc

v62a

//Items//
*Fixed an issue where the spear bitmaps werenā€™t working. (verify please)
*Fixed an issue where selling the Effigy of the Panther would crash the game.
*Fixed an issue with many loot tables that was causing conflicts and spear drops everywhere.

//Rogue//
Summon Epialos:
*Increased movement speed of the pet.

Trickery of Hermes:
*Moved %OA bonus to Hecateā€™s Sorcery.

Hecateā€™s Sorcery:
*Added %OA bonus.

Poison Gas Bomb - Aphotic Ichor:
*Reduced damage reduction.

//Spirit//
Spectral Spires:
*Fixed an issue where this was not unlocking at the right mastery level

Spectral Spires - Diffusion:

Deathchill Aura - Necrosis:

No vanilla items dropping?

ps: there are only 26 D3 items that drop at 25-50 level range. Then sometimes is normal to get the same item, but it should be dropping vanilla items as well to get a larger variety.

Exactly, no vanilla epic items, but then again, Iā€™m in a low level area (Homestead/Blood Groove) on normal(grimmest).

Asylum, thank you again for all the work, and to clarify Iā€™m just trying to help, I didnā€™t mean to be annoying. Next time Iā€™ll bring more sensitive data :smiley:

Thank you for the quick update. I confirmed that all the defects I reported before have been fixed. :smiley:

Hi great mod.One problem i have are that the Fabric quest doesnā€™t work.That was in v61 as well.Itā€™s the quest where you have to collect the 3 fabrics in abandon waterfront and the 1 npc next to her(one kid on the right hand side)has a tag not found on him and npcā€™s not there

Thanks and spear problem is fixed now :slight_smile:

Can confirm this: https://imgur.com/a/HgrJ20v

Glad to see my main concerns have been fixed. Iā€™m not worried about the fabric quest, itā€™s a minor side quest so Iā€™ll keep it in mind for the next update but Iā€™m not going to hurry to fix that.