[REL] Grimarillion v90d

Yesterday I went to play for two hours on a character that has crashed several times before, but of course it wouldn’t crash then… So much for gathering screenshots to figure the issue out! :grimacing:

@Matougi
Seems like rainbow needs an update, with it on I get this:

When deactivating rainbow it shows the skill normally.

Don’t think so, there is nothing related between some of the crashes. Some people are saying item drops cause crashing, others skill procs but several people can use proc heavy builds and not crash after playing many hours…

Isn’t it an old version?
At least in the file I updated yesterday (color_grimarillion_v69_fix.zip), the skill is displayed correctly.

1 Like

You’re correct, my mistake. I didn’t notice your update yesterday and thought I had the latest working version! :grimacing:

1 Like

Glad to hear that.
I should have announced it every time I updated it. :sweat_smile:

thanks for the mod, quick question, does include grimarillion v69 the diablo 3 2.9.3 update with the fixed ancients?

My game just gets stuck on an infinite black screen, can’t find any replies in here that have a similar issue.

I also been crashing all day long, only when picking up yellows.
Not sure how to locate crash log.
Removed Rainbow , still crash.

Lesser Cerberus’ Bite is also checkerboard.

Try turning off auto tooltips?
That’s the ONLY thing that worked for me.

Only started playing Grimarillion around 3 weeks ago. Currently on v69 and I’ve yet to have a crash in the last 3 weeks. Sheer good luck I guess.

You know what’s really annoying.Freaking mobs that put cd on skill/silence you.This game are the only game i use a controller for i got config 1 setup for main skills.Then i got config 2 setup for buffs but man to switch in between battles are so not fun :smiley:

Has nothing to do with Grimarillion, those enemies exist in vanilla. Personally I’ve always run with 2 skillbars, buffs / pets on one, actives on the other.

Imgur

Ray of Frost seems to have missing textures

1 Like

I want to make a Drain Life build with TQspirit, but I am not sure about second mastery or devotions.
I figure GD Necro is the most obvious choice, but I am a little concerned about lack of HP and defense. (HC/Self-found)

Any other mastery suggestions or a good devotion layout? I am thinking mainly going blue and getting DA/Armor from the devotions in the top right corner. Is Wendigo or Rattosh worth it?

Not sure about the set up of the new forum, I assume this topic a catch-all for anything Grimarillion related - Apologies if this is just supposed to be annoucements/bug reports.

Someone did just start a related thread here…

…that you could probably discuss in if not.

Anyway to stop Zeke from popping up mid-fights ? Killed me a few times.

You have your inventory open mid-fight? :astonished:

I am not complaining just say they are biatches xD.Usually i only notice after the fight that my buffs is off.It is what it is.Makes the game more challenging when playing a pure caster :smiley:

Just want to thank you for this awesome mod. You have made this game go from awesome to incredible. Just don’t forget to take time out to play yourself. Hehe. One question about Zeke. Could some one give a bit broader description about the options. Maybe this has already been answered somewhere and could be posted in the description page. Took me some trial and error to figure out how it works. Might save someone some time. Thanx again and keep up the excellent work.

1 Like