[REL] Grimarillion v91

I don’t know what that even is

Seen it 3 times today when killing bosses/heroes. That was from the gryphon that comes down when you trigger the shrine iirc. It did clear eventually, but I had to walk into it to get it to go away. The other times it was just a long while before it cleared. This was an older character so maybe that has something to do with it, was created end of November last year.

If it happens again try to write down the name of the enemy so I can look into it

Will do. :+1:

Pretty sure 100% ele to ele conversion is an error?

Not necessarily. I add that stat a lot as it’s quite handy for tri-Element items, which that seems to be.

Roger that

I guess I am a little slow, under what circumstance would 100% ele to ele ever come into a play, or even be useful?

If you have a Fire, Cold, or Lightning skill that you want to be Tri-Element.

1 Like

So basically to add extra ways to scale something that ordinarily couldnt. Thats cool, thank you.

Any chance we can get greater/empowered and divine/mythical versions of this? A staff-base Defense is intriguing.
ironstaff

I have it on my idea list, so there is a chance but it’s not a high chance.

Looking forward to it

Is the Emissary supposed to be there pretty much right from the get go? Because I just hit L10 and noticed him. I’m nowhere near killing the Warden yet.

thanks Grimarillion, came across this mod on youtube recommend and instantly reinstall Grim Dawn and play this mod

Yes, Fogotten Gods is not tied to previous story progress.

Before anyone freaks out and asks… yes, I know 1.2.1.0 is out and it is causing problems with mods. I have a fix in the works but I need time. If anyone bugs me about it I’m delaying the fix. :smiling_imp:

So just be patient and wait, play vanilla in the meantime.

5 Likes

Okay, here are the results of the past 3ish days; a minor hotfix. The big update is delayed until I get all the contents from other modders.

v90d hotfix
  • Updated player animation tables to include 2h spears
  • Updated a few monster animation tables to include some missing stuff
  • Updated augments and components to include 2h spears
  • Updated a bunch of devotions to match the new damage values
  • Updated a few movement runes. (only ones that Grimarillion modifies, the rest is up to Crate)

Added 2h spear skill support for:

• Batter
  • Distortion Wave - Ripple
  • Rupture
  • Herbal Remedy - Chiron’s Teachings
  • Takedown
  • Thunderstrike
  • Reckless Offense
  • Aetherize
  • Winter Winds
  • Winter Winds - Potent Blast
  • Titan Slam
  • War Wind
  • War Wind - Warlust
  • Engage
  • Carnivorous Slaughter
  • Carnage
  • Evocation of Terror
  • Flak Blast - Commando
  • Outrider - Combat Art - Hell Hunter
  • Champion - Reaper’s Fragment - Judicator
  • Champion - Archmage Sorcery
  • Champion - Skirmisher Protocol
  • Champion - Combat Art - Dreadnaught
  • Blitz
  • Blade Arc
  • Searing Might
  • Shadow Strike
  • Feral Hunger
  • Upheaval
  • Primal Strike
  • Savagery - Might of the Bear
  • Word of Arms
  • Eye of Reckoning

Skills not mentioned are either unaffected by Grimarillion changes (most vanilla skills) or are from one of other mods I’m not maintaining. (D3, Darkest Dawn, Priest). Will have to wait for those modders to send me their changes to fix that.

MEGA
NEXUS << scroll down to “Updates”

Installation:

1. Download the file I posted above.
  2. Navigate to your Grim Dawn mods folder
  3. Open your Grimarillion folder
  4. Open your Database folder
  5. Extract the Grimarillion.arz file into the database folder and overwrite the old file
2 Likes

Updated the Rainbow File for v90d hotfix. (file version=_04)

In tags_ui.txt, the next two lines do not appear (regardless of rainbow).

tagCharStatsStunResist=Stun Resist
tagCharStatsStunResistInfo=Reduces the duration of stun attacks and spells, which leave you unable to react.

Grimarillion_01

1 Like

The reason for not appearing should be that the data: records\ui\character\characterinfotab3\charinfo_mastertable_tab3.dbr has not been updated to 1.2.1

After the correct update, it looks like this: