Remove Weapon Damage from Skeletons (Necro Pets) and buff the Pets

That looks like a ton of fun, need to try it also. Running around with a skeleton army, spirits and casting devastation. The synergy is there, what a great build. :grinning::+1:

Actually, this is much better than I would have initially given it credit for. Any chance of getting a dedicated build thread for it @Nola?

I know atleast a few people who would love to see something being done with the Hybrid Playstyle instead of me just repeatedly telling them it is not viable :sweat_smile:

Will take some time to level a fresh one and providing a detailed level guide. Problem is, its pretty much not a good starter build to farm the endgame setup. Its better to level as a β€œpure” pet build rather than hybrid (beginning at ultimate). And even so, going full on pets is miles stronger than hybrid at endgame. So its in an awkward position considering it as an build to start with.

Mhh… maybe its best to build it as a pet build and then provide the hybrid setup for the challenge of beating cruci/sr65 with it. Farming in MC is fine though. Depends on the player what he is looking for. A good cookie-cutter or a unique challenging build. Enjoyment with the game seems to be priority for wich un-orthodox builds are interesting mostly for experienced veterans.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.