Reshade + x64 Executable

New patch just gave us a 64-bit executable. I’m wondering if anyone has been able to get Reshade (https://reshade.me/) to work with it?

I get a white screen then crash.

Used same install process that I used in the past for the x86 exe but no dice. Installed it to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\x64 since that is where the new executable is.

32-bit version is still working fine with Reshade, but the performance is bad enough that I can’t go back to it.

I don’t consider this a bug with the game since it works fine without me trying to use Reshade on it. Still, if you use it, any tips would be appreciated!

Hello,

I might have a solution to make following the reshade x64 run:

1. Once ReShade 4.2.1 installed in the Grim Dawn x64 directory, a file named dxgi.dll was created
  2. Rename the dxgi file to d3d11
  3. start the game;)

Good game

This worked perfectly for me. Thank you.

It worked! Thank you so much for this tip! Now Grim Dawn has never looked and performed better! :smiley:

You’re welcome :wink:
Good game everyone

I did everything according to the instructions, but the game crashes at the start.

Make sure you point the reshade where is the x64 exe and change the dxgi file to d3d11 and you are good to go i have the latest ver ReShade 4.3 and its working perfect