Returning player in need of some lazy builds

Picking up Grim Dawn after a long time and in need of some lazy builds non pets builds(liked them before i left) to just relax and have fun again.
If you guys have some AA builds(the fire strike, savagery kind), would love to play around with those

no real restriction on the amount of buttons but would prefer 4-5 max.

lastly, no pets :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Have a look here

retaliation warlord, warder, sentinel, witchblade, archon “etc”
Avenger Archon/Warder
Righteous Fervor warlord, oppressor, paladin “everything”
Belgo Blademaster
EoR something, oppressor, warlord, paladin etc “just not shieldbreaker”
FoI bois
Skater, Blitzer, shadow striker(if you don’t take lethal assault)
Spam jacks (sucks to level as actual spam jax, suggest you transition at end)
stuff with passive RR or a spamable attack

here’s a list of recent posted builds with videos attached so you can see how busy they are (outside the buttons listed in their GTs ofc)

1 Like

I have been working towards this Warlock build: Warlock, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.7) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

I am maybe 25% of the way towards that build at present. Currently in Elite at level 74, doing 60k damage with AAR and most of my gear is still level 40 crap. All I do is right click and everything melts. Sometimes I press a 1 and a 2 first if I feel like reducing enemy resistances, but it isn’t really necessary.

To put it in perspective, this character already out-classes my level 100 pyro in terms of damage potential and it isn’t even close to finished. If I had to guess, with full gear it would do at least 200k DPS with AAR, probably more.

You don’t even need the doom bolt, but it has a lot of bonuses with the full kit so I tacked it on. It will reduce your displayed DPS though, so if you are a number whore you should leave it off or put it down in your button rotation.

The obvious choice is a Fire Strike Purifier

You don’t really need a set, but you can obviously go Dagallon’s, you get enough synergy from the 2 classes to pretty much Left Click most of the MC content.

Another lazy build I’m working on is a Fire+Cold Saboteur but that one is item specific (ideally you need Mageslayer, Nex+Ortus and the elemental balance rings).

Lot’s of options to optimize devotions and other items further, but right now it’s a simple 3 step process - PB, Shadow Strike, attack then repeat.

4 buttons as posted, but you can drop it to 2 if you ditch totem and blitz.