RR mod on Blazehearts could be moved for Ill Omen for better QoL

Pretty much the title. I know this was asked before but let me try once again.
Blazeheart is a super-cool weapon (best 1h fire weapon) but the RR mod on it is actually redundant.
Siphon Souls is a long-CD debuff in a small area that doesn’t spread which means that you hit only few nearest enemies with it while others remain untouched. And then you need to wait for this long CD to go down and repeat the procedure.
Ill Omen is a spreading skill and it also has in-built damage reduction which greatly helps in both Cruci in SR. This is super-relevant to melee FS Defiler as it get’s shredded and has very little options to stay alive, despite high ADctH, armor etc.
So I propose to move the RR to Ill Omen to make it work better and help builds to stay alive.

4 Likes

+1.

I have asked for this long time ago. Having to proc anything with Siphon, especially such vital thing like RR on a melee build that has mines is pure cancer.

3 Likes

That would make it maybe too strong. Maybe better to keep rr for Siphon Souls, but increase the value, say to 20%.

The best use for dw aa Blazehearts seems to be a Pyro, btw. with huge amounts of Chaos and Vitality converted to Fire

the RR value is pretty OK, it’s common for most weapons.

and the problem is not the damage.
the problem is survivability.

So the previous topic closed 2 days ago and you decided to revive it again. :thinking:

1 Like

I think its time to buff Siphon Souls, none uses it unless they want some OA shred. Cd too long, dmg is mediocre, poor effects.

3 Likes

Fire Support for necromancer is never too strong.

1 Like

I’m all for giving Defiler some love, since the poor class clearly needs some more help, but I second Medea’s “:thinking:” here. Seems odd to request this again literally two days after the last thread.

It has automatically closed two days ago. But it was actually created in January if you look carefully.

And no one posted in it since March. So 3 months you don’t have anything to say and now you do. :laughing:

then, maybe, it’s time to say sth :slightly_smiling_face:

Of course. Siphon Souls haven’t became amazing for proccing RR in three months and neither did melee Fire Defiler become a decent melee.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.