Runebinder in 1.1.7?

Elemental Forcewave gives me Blind Sage vibes.
Certainly not the best but since there’s been a buff to Arcanor recently, maybe it’s worth a try.

1 Like

Maybe the new Scion or Arcane Force Witchblade? It’s a weapon you get only from the new monster totems. I see builds for it now and then. Personally I’ll never play a 2H build again, too slow.

1 Like

Scion Witchblade is actually decent build, I have seen few versions of it.

Blind Sage is one of my favorite devotions as well :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/M2gO3r72

This can do sub 6. It’s been a while since I played it and I just copied my save file so I’m not sure if this was the best devotion setup. I remember playing around with it a lot and not being quite happy.

1 Like

I’ve tried tons of different devotion setups for the SotAF witchblade, and the one which gave me the best crucible results (in both consistency and clear time) was the Ultos one.

Attak Seru setup was slightly better for SR boss room.

I didn’t try the elemental harmony ring combo btw because I needed the alacrity suffix on both rings to cap attack speed outside of ghoul and diamond procs.

Curious about Anguish belt, I’ve sometimes used it while leveling up and the slow is scary! Not to mention suddenly losing a chunk of your physical resist.

Not to mention Total Damage penalty. I don’t think it’s worth it after if was bug-fixed and then nerfed.

The damage penalty averages about 15% uptime, it’s totally manageable. The belt comes with a +1 to all skills (which the build makes great use of), total speed (high DPS boost), OA, crit damage (high DPS boost since this build spikes 4100 effective OA counting DA shred from various fonts) and tons of % to all damage.

Movement speed and elemental resistance penalty are completely negligible since the build has high overcap on both, and physical res is super high too.

8/40 = 20% unless you’re including the downtime between the moment the skill recharges and it proccing
but it should be infinitesimal with the number of attacks most builds have?

If you say it works best in case of your build then I believe you.

The situations I’m pretty sure the belt is going to suck is measuring Mad Queen or Dummy kill time :slight_smile:
And gameplay where short fights are interspersed with long breaks of walking around.
In Crucible fortunately you’re constantly engaging monsters if you play properly.

Yes, in the first post I explicitly said that it’s the belt I use in crucible and which gave me the best times.

Max uptime is 20% if you are very unlucky, keep in mind that this is a 2H character and doesnt attack super fast like dual wield full WPS oriented masteries, and even with that uptime I’d still find it worth in this particular build. I have a lot of characters in GD and I use that belt only in two of them, the elemental cadence witchblade with SoAF and the cold AAR mage hunter.

Another good reason to use the belt is that it’s a craft so it has got a blacksmith bonus.