Rylok Crest

Rylok Crest Medal : https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/7769

Doest that +8% Crit Damage to Fighting Spirit (https://grimdawn.gamepedia.com/Fighting_Spirit_(Skill)) means that for the duration of Fighting Spirit I will also have +8% crit dmg bonus ? for 8 seconds ? or just on the hit when it triggers ?

And isn’t the ultimate levels for Fighting Spirit to high ? 22 ? and it has 12 base ! considering that only few items give bonus to the skill, and not all that usable…https://www.grimtools.com/db/search?query=fighting%20spirit&in_description=1&exact_match=0 u need 10 more tu reach its max ulti skill.

3 (Fabius Shoulders) + 2 (on any of only 2 chest armors) + 3 (Wachief Belt) + 2 (Bone Boots) +2 (Leviathan) +2 (dawnbreaker amu) = 14
And u cant use all items, cause of ur sets or cause they are weak.

And shouldn’t the Rylok Crest give +3 to Fighting Spirit and not Fighting Form ? considering it gives bonus to the skill ?!

Pretty sure it’s this. I assume it’s added to the list of effects while it is active.

And isn’t the ultimate levels for Fighting Spirit to high ? 22 ? and it has 12 base ! considering that only few items give bonus to the skill, and not all that usable…

What about items that give +1 to all skills or all skills in Soldier? There are plenty to act as supplements and plenty to go into different item slots.

And shouldn’t the Rylok Crest give +3 to Fighting Spirit and not Fighting Form ? considering it gives bonus to the skill ?!

Debatable. Not every skill bonus must also feature bonuses to said skill on the same item. It means the item is multipurpose. Fighting Form is great for adding Bleed damage onto Cadence so Bleed builds might use a well-rolled one.

Yeah, I have 16/12 in fighting spirit on my death knight, and I’m not even trying to boost that skill with extra rolls on gear for it.

FYI, fighting spirit bonuses tail off after you get over 12/12, going from +2% activation/19 oa/15% dmg for lvls 8-12 to only +1% activation/15 oa/10% dmg from levels 13-22. Still valuable, but less so anyway.

True forgot about the +1 all skills and +soldier skills. But still 10 points over it’s base max seems a little 2 high imo, 6 or maybe 8 would be enough.

8% crit only when fightinf spirit procs.

And yes +3 Fighting form is near useless unless you are a cadence build and want 12/12 fighting form.

So it’s not adding 8% for the duration of Fighting Spirit ? Just when it activates ? Cause Fighting Spirit has chance to activate, not on hit/attack. And why doesnt it proc on dummy ?

i just went on monsters, seems to stay as long as u have the skill on…so 8 seconds u also have +8% crit bonus, and seeing the rylok crest has -2 sec skill recharge, its almost permanent…nice

Yes you need to be hit yourself to proc it, and dummies don’t fight back:)

when fighting active enemies it procs reliably if not on cooldown. In fcct It could use lowering activation chance along with CD duration which is so long when compared to Deadly aim.

Is 40% good chance to crit on dummy ?

Well, of course, If having ~4K OA doesn’t sacrifice too much defense. And new cruci demands defense even if you bail out at 150. For Vanilla you can be OA freak

I still have all max res, 2514DA and 2889armor/100% absorption and 20% phys resist with 10k life and 15% life steal with 105k sheet dmg and 63% crit dmg without fighting spirit bonus on. Without other players bonuses.

But i was wondering if u can test on dummy the chance to crit as on monsters…

These will hurt if you step into cruci. Especially with the update. You need 12k base life min and 2800-2950 DA.

Fluff , I have a toon with 13k hp and 2700DA, would dropping it to 12khp and gaining 100+ DA make a difference?

Yes Big. There is also Marked mutator that eats 100 DA from you. But Only for crucible. Vanilla is far more relaxed for Belgo.

And if you are Belgo BM with high investment in cunning I know how hard it is to balance resistances and get good stats. You need Mi’s, Grafted gloves etc.

I haven’t posted the update yet because testing with an even more defensive version did not go well beyond wave 153 lol. I am going to drop DA from 3.2 to 2.9 and go for a high phys res one ~40%.

But really Kupa is ridiculous vs this build, especially if not alone

What gloves are craftable good for bm ?

Formidable of Stone fists are pretty amazing

Is this skill extremely Under Powered just cause of its HUGE CD ? Found it on gloves while crafting. Elixir of the dranghoul gives also +50OA and +50DA and has 900sec duration…

Why doesn’t any medal have crit% dmg on it…why are medals left out of things…augments also…??? does the fact that u can change illusion on it make up for it ? :stuck_out_tongue: