S&B Shieldbreaker - What to do with 5 left-over Devotion points?

Heya.

Was levelling a Shieldbreaker as a BWC-spam caster, but didn’t like it much, so about L70 decided to switch to S&B tank.

At L84, I’ve got all possible devotion points - however, my usual strategy of working out what Tier 3’s and RR’s you need and then working back from there, which normally means i’m tinkering just to try and make it all fit, has left me with 5 spare Devotion points… that I’m not entirely sure what to do with.

I’ve never made a magic-based tank (normally just use my Warlord), so not entirely sure whether any of the tankier constellations I used on my Warlord are any good - most of them seem to have a lot of physical or internal trauma damage.

Current build is here : https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YVWg7ArV

Options I’m considering are :

• fill Empty Throne (mainly for the stun resist), and then put the 1 spare point into the +100% Fire node of Ulzuin’s Torch.

• get 4 nodes into Wolverine for the 4% DA, and then put the 1 spare point into the +100% Fire node of Ulzuin’s Torch.

• put 5 points into Magi for Fissure and bind it to Thermite Mines for extra boss DPS.

• get rid of Eel, get Shieldmaiden instead (+1 point in Crossroads), and then put the 1 spare point into the +100% Fire node of Ulzuin’s Torch.

• get Ulo for the resists and purge.

• thought about getting Messenger of War but it mostly feels valuable for the slow resist and it’s not full uptime.

• partials? Maybe 2 in Sailors Guide for slow resist plus 3 in Throne for stun resist?

As you can see, too many choices and I’m not entirely sure yet which stats Shielbreaker’s need to compensate for…

If anyone has any advice I’d really appreciate it :slight_smile:

Thanks!