Save File Issue

Hi all,

I am having an odd issue with my save game file. I recently purchased a new computer and have moved the games I am playing to it. I moved my save files to a flash drive and then placed them in the save file on the new machine which I have done with other games in the past when changing machines. I played for a few hours and logged off of the game. At the begining of my new play session I noticed that nothing had saved from my last. After messing around for a few minutes I finally saw that my save files are marked as read only.

I thought this would be an easy fix, but after unchecking the box in properties and applying the changes I noticed that the files were immediately returned to the read only state.

Has anyone else encountered this before? I have changed permissions, logged in as admin along with several other possible fixes I found via Google, but nothing will allow me to remove the read only status.

Thanks in advance for any help!

-Wubsta

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

See if anything here helps

Thanks for the link. I’ll give these a go and report back if either fix it.

I gave that a shot Windows 7, however that Spare as type … doesn’t work for me. Be that as it may, I simply spare any documents with their augmentations instead of going down bunny openings.