Seal of the Void WPS pool interaction

Hi!

Could someone please explain me how Seal of the Void proc when dual-wielding?

Let us say, we have DW Nightblade with softcapped (8/8) Belgothian Shears, Amarasta’s Quick Cut and Execution. So, the so-called WPS pool is 66% to use one of the skills above, right? But if we add two Seals of the Void, what will the pool be like? 66+16 or 66+32? :thinking: In Grimtools Burning Void proc is shown for right and left hand separately. So, what assumption is correct?

1. 66+16, because it is the same skill.
  2. 66+32, two Burning Voids stack and have 32% to proc the skill.
  3. 66+32, two Burning Voids do not stack, but have separate chances to proc for right and left hand.

Characters…

1 Like

what’s the difference between 2 and 3 ? image

1. You have 32% chance to proc Void, since both chances are combined.

2. You have 16% to proc each.

If your WPS poll is under 100% it will have small difference. Also it will reflect on devotion procing. Actually if you see how devotion binding goes, it will be an evidence third point is the correct one.

2 Likes

that’s what i mean, what’s the difference?
it’s still adding up to the same 32% chance of your wps pool either way right?
as far as devo attachment i get it, but as far as “pool size” it’s still taking up a 32% chunk regarding how many wps you can/“should” grab

Only in devotion binding, yes, that is the only difference. The third variant would be “66 + 16 (left-hand component) + 16 (right-hand component)”.

Grimtools is correct, then. I have got the answer. Thanks, guys! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like