Seek advice to optimize my physical EoR warlord (changed direction)

The original concept come from here: Seek advice for my first fire aura paladin - #88 by hmdai

He is rather struggle with OA and armor. So I have created another fire warlord that goes for Bliz and EoR. Are there any items are skills that need to improve? One of the short-coming I can think of is not much RR on him.

i tried this Warlord, Level 100 (GD 1.2.0.5) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

ingame stats (currently only 1.2.1 playtest) with no proc or temp buffs active

You are right about the shortcoming of fire-based Warlord. As you have mentioned in another thread before. The current best weapon suitable for fire EoR are more lean towards Shieldbreaker. Warlord can either got for phy EoR or fire-based Bliz / Forcewave with Justica set.

I have to rethink of my character build then.

1 Like

I have just referencing mad_lee’s physical Warlord and rebuilt my character. I have changed the skills to use Menhir’s Bulwark instead of Divine Mandate, Bliz instead of War Cry.

Is there anything that need to improve?

it can’t really be improved much more than copying Lee’s 1:1 :sweat_smile:

It’s not 1:1.

For items, I do not have the belt and medal his use so I use a MI belt and Sigil of Bear King. I am using Combustion instead of the Ring of Black Matriarch.

For skills, I have changed to exclusive skill from Divine Mandate to Menhir’s Bulwark for more health regen and discard war cry but putting more points into Bliz.

my point is Lee took War cry and Divine Mandate for a reason, just like they took the devos for a reason etc
*old top20 did used to do combust band too
anyway, point was that if/when you’re asking for improvements; it would simply be to stick to Lee’s version