Shattered Realm skill points

Please place these 3 achievable skill points elsewhere in the game. It forces many players to play SR just to get skill points. I for one get bored of the SR, its tedious and boring. I did it with one character thus far to level 25, and thought god I don’t want to do that again ever. Well my build feels like it’s missing it’s potential knowing that there are 3 more skill points to be had (will it make a difference… not really). The completionist in me has to have them but SR is just not my thing, I can’t be alone here!! Sighs greater rifts of diablo 3 mode. Much like farming nemesis for blueprints the SR rewards aren’t worth the effort. Heck even leeching gladiator crucible games (also a borefest mode) is not rewarding.

!- remove locked skill points in SR to elsewhere

2- quadruple the triple that and double that and quadruple that again on BP drops. It’s really a drag when you want to try a build out and oh I don’t have that BP to make X item…… (when you have played the game for more than 2400 hrs and still are missing blueprints something seems off, how many of them are there??? and why don’t they drop?)

1 Like

And the whole reason for writing this thread up - gone in millisecond. Waystones, man.

1 Like

Just 5 minutes with 1 higher shard like 30 or 35, using waystones. 5 minutes for 3 free skill points. You only need the 1st char go from shard 1 to 35. Dont tell me that after 2400 hours grinding in this game and you have no idea that waystone exist or dont know that they share with other chars like every other blueprints. that will be hilarious actually.

One tip for blueprint farming: Do NOT close the session, keep on farming. Any blueprint that drops during a session will not drop again, which significantly increases the drop chance for missing blueprints.

But not everyone is able keep their game open for so long. If you only got 30 minutes a day for playing GD you are basically fucked. So +1 to increasing blueprint droprate outside of SR and Crucible.

This is not relevant for blueprints as they are rerolled based on your collected blueprints, not what dropped before.

Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up. I think I read the misinformation somewhere but might as well be my own misinterpretation.

Still I think the blueprint drop rate could be increased a bit, at least for Treasure Troves. I got even more hours than OP, similar to them I never play Crucible and SR very rarely, and I’m still missing blueprints.

jokes on me had no idea!!! thanks, normal level 35 done, ultimate done too!!!