Shield Recovery Affixes

So I have started a sword and board toon, which is my first shield user and I was about to go farm some shields to replace my current one which happens to have the suffixe “of Barricades” (-18% shield recovery time). I went to grimtools to check what kind of affixes give shield recovery reduction hoping to find some rare affixes for that. According to grimtools “of Barricades” is the only affixe giving such a stat. This suffixe has two levels 15 and 35. Is grimtools correct? If so, why is it that we don’t have this kind of stuff in rare affixes? Is it for balance reasons? Can such low level suffixes roll in end game on level 90+ items?

Many thanks in advance.

(Note: I am playing hardcore for the first time that is why I am bothering with farming stuff at early and mid levels )

Edit: I guess low level affixes can roll in end game. Just realized things like “of alacrity” that are all over the place are low level affixes (35-)

Yes low level affixes can still roll. Other than Barricades, I don’t see another but there are plenty of good shield affixes. And don’t forget to use component for recovery and invest in Shield Training/Overguard and Shieldmaiden devotion.

For now I am still using the block chance component since my block chance isn’t particularly high later I will switch to recovery. Still that 18% recovery from the suffix seems to be super good and I might stick to it until I can get recovery from other sources.