Should Artifact Handling affect Horn of Gandarr?

Artifact handling is a cool passive. Runes are considered underpowered (EDIT: well, by some people anyways), and Horn of Gandarr seems to be underused. Would there be any harm in letting Horn of Gandarr be affected by artifact handling, assuming said passive’s values remain the same? It even shares a damage type with the runes. Furthermore, the flavour text of artifact handling seems to imply that it would affect it (as well as storm-box, but thats another story), so I feel like there isn’t really a reason, lore-wise or balance-wise, against this change.

Thoughts?

reactionimg75

I like the suggestion though.

1 Like

runes are underpowered unless converted to a completely different damage type (e.g. pierce)

+1 to the suggestion

Not being godtier (anymore) does not equate to being underpowered.

1 Like

Right, but - speaking on a purely practical perspective - they aren’t worth their heavy skill point investment.

That makes them underpowered in my perspective.

It’s nice idea! Horn isn’t overpowered offensive skill, so that will open more build opportunities.

Why would you want to use Horn of gandarr except for a desperate devotion proccer?

I’d say, just omit this skill. Fucking waste of space.

Someone’s cranky coz he hasn’t had his morning coffee.

:kissing:

Right, sorry. I usually very cranky in the morning… :crazy_face:

1 Like

We still love you jabby, you grump. <3

1 Like

Good it’s only in the morning. :wink:

One yell at the beginning of the day drives the doctors away. Except Spanks…

1 Like

Only now seeing this, since ive only now started experimenting with Horn of Gandarr.

So yeah 1 year after this discussion was had, how do people feel about this now? Due to @AlexGoldFish_322 recent discussion on how to improve Horn of Gandarr here., could said improvements be made via Artifact Handling?