Showing signature on posts, putting grimtools links in sig or in account somehow

I have a signature listing two characters with whom I’m happy to have beaten hardcore ultimate Loghorrean. But, it doesn’t seem to show in forum posts, or at least I can’t see it.

If I can, then I’d also like to put links in my sig to the grimtools for both characters mentioned in my sig. I couldn’t figure out how to do it, though. If I can’t, then how can I get a grimtools link for each character into my account page?

Thank you in advance for any help provided!

Now my signature is showing, which is good, even if a bit mysterious.

I’m interested in putting links to grimtools for both of these characters either in my sig or in my account (About me, for example) so that others can take a peak, if they’d like.

My thanks in advance for any help provided.

While you can’t put clickable links in your signature, you can post the actual URL in the signature line. Then people would need to copy and paste it into their browser; or select the link, right-click it, and select open url - assuming their web browser supports that.

Thank you for your suggestion. That’s a reasonable idea and I think most people know how to easily copy a URL into a browser these days.

I’ll check into the character limit for sigs and weigh what to do. I’m hoping to add another SSF character to my list soon, so I’ll need to keep upper limits on the number of characters in mind.