Skulls & Bones - Pet Cabalist

Wow - thank you so much for your very quick reply!!!

Hope you have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Change to devotions since Obelisk’s DA node got changed and now requires 3 points.

Actually… further changes :3
No more Ognapesh or Dirge, but got other stuff to play with (like a fricking laser beam for RR)

1 Like

lazy laser birbs?

Lazy Laser Boners*

I heard you guys like killing Callagadra. So I went and killed Callagadra :3

SR 80-81 done within time limit. Could definitely go higher, but was more interested in testing build’s damage than survivability. And I must say, even without any RR from Devotion, build shreds through anything that is not a Superboss.I like the new Skeletons.

3 Likes
1 Like

New Crate kill as well:

Needed to use Consumables because too many Crates Spawn due to all the AoE and stuff (& because I don’t micro pets…)

1 Like

How does the build do with Dirge of Arkovia and Ognapesh? I prefer having as many pets as possible even if performance is a bit worse.

Didn’t really test it on current patch, but previously performance wasn’t good.

The problem with Dirge and Ognapesh is that they both die too fast against things like Callagadra, but since you can’t reduce their cooldown, you are stuck without them for most of the tougher boss fights.

That + the new offhand is crucial for doing decent damage. Vitality is one of those damage types that needs all the Resistance Reduction it can get. The 35 flat RR from the off-hand’s skill is not to be underestimated, especially considering it has passthrough and hence can hit multiple targets at once.

But you can still go for Dirge + Oggy if you prefer although things like Crate and Cally will be much harder.

1 Like

I don’t mind not doing Callagadra anc Crate, as long as it can do SR decently (75-76) it’s all good for me. I’ll give it a try, thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Speaking of Callagadra, just noticed that I didn’t have Necrolord’s Aura on during the fight. Won’t have been much of a difference, but still would have been a bit faster with it on.

I have some adjustment from ur skill point, the base damage point for skele and 30% ele res to over for Pet is good survival for SR & CRU.
I personally think Bonds of Bysmiel is not worth investment for skeleton.

2 Likes

Definitely will look into it. Thank you <3

Hey Maya,

Did this build go up on your Pet Builds ranking with this last patch?

1 Like

Yes, into my top 4 (or even top 3) :stuck_out_tongue:

The patch gave a lot of love to Skeletons and I love playing with the build more than ever before.

Definitely recommended to atleast try if you like Necromancer :blush:

Think I may try it, even though I hate having a skill I need to recast every few seconds (reap spirit)

It was the same way with the Pet Conjurer, having to constantly recast Wind Devil… :S

No need for windy if you go physial, bleed or chaos :slight_smile:

hmm don’t remember seeing non elemental pet conjurers, at least as good as elemental ones

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes