Skulls & Bones - Pet Cabalist

Hey Maya,

Did this build go up on your Pet Builds ranking with this last patch?

1 Like

Yes, into my top 4 (or even top 3) :stuck_out_tongue:

The patch gave a lot of love to Skeletons and I love playing with the build more than ever before.

Definitely recommended to atleast try if you like Necromancer :blush:

Think I may try it, even though I hate having a skill I need to recast every few seconds (reap spirit)

It was the same way with the Pet Conjurer, having to constantly recast Wind Devil… :S

No need for windy if you go physial, bleed or chaos :slight_smile:

hmm don’t remember seeing non elemental pet conjurers, at least as good as elemental ones

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Bleed has Devouring Swarm, which is one of my most hated skills in the game.

If only the RR was on Vines…

1 Like

Just a small update: changing component on boots to Ugdenbog leather for more Bleed Res :3

1 Like

@Maya
Thanks for updating this build and all of your other pet builds! I’ve always had a special place in my heart for skeletons and just respec’ed to follow this guide. Loving it! Having that pew pew laser is also pretty cool :joy:

1 Like

Hm…
Hmmm…
HMMMMMM…

1 Like

Respeced my cabalist into this again. Seems better now (tried it before) I did sr 65-70 without issues.
I put a point into call of the grave. Seemed like blasphemy to not do that. 95% all damage and 13% crit for one point.

I like that most damage get converted into one damage type, vitality. There is a decent source of flat rr on the devotion map. From revenant constellation. Maybe not worth to get it though. Damage is alright i guess.

We get Flat RR from Laser :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What is that?

Look at the off-hand

That skill works as a channeling “laser beam” like AAR.
Just laser the mobs for 0,1 s every 5s to reduce their resisntaces, I have used this off-hand on some builds just to do this :slight_smile: pretty fun and efficient

2 Likes

What @Ulvar1 said :yum:

1 Like

Ohh. I had completely missed that on the offhand. I thought it was just used for +1 skills.
Thank you!

1 Like

Hey all…I am having issues with trying to follow the guide. I am only level 70 so looking at a level 100 guide is hard to figure out the chaining of the skills in which order would be best as I level. I am still very new to the game and building a character with what gear is still hard for me.
How can I break this build down into sections as you progressed through the levels?

Did you read this? Skulls & Bones - Pet Cabalist

Yes…I am reading it now with also reading the Carnival The Carnival - A Guide to Pets where I found some leveling info. Is this the correct area I am looking for? Having trouble where I was following the wrong build from someone who was “Booted” from the forums.